Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What should be the music when opposition score? 13:48 - Jul 21 with 343 viewsRamRob

What should be the music when opposition score?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: What should be the music when opposition score?

What should be the music when opposition score? on 14:14 - Jul 21 with 284 viewsbluejacko

You must be very bored🙄

What should be the music when opposition score? on 14:15 - Jul 21 with 285 viewsRamRob

What should be the music when opposition score? on 14:14 - Jul 21 by bluejacko

You must be very bored🙄

I'm on TWTD aren't i

Poll: What should be the music when opposition score?

What should be the music when opposition score? on 14:19 - Jul 21 with 279 viewsEwan_Oozami

John Cage: 4:33

Edit as prompted by musicologist Ham...
[Post edited 21 Jul 14:39]

Am viewing TWTD in Table Mode on this browser so apologies if replying to a completely different post to the one I intended. Pronouns: ho/hum
Poll: Does the Forum think little snoozes during the day are acceptable, or not?

What should be the music when opposition score? on 14:25 - Jul 21 with 252 viewsPhilTWTD

What should be the music when opposition score? on 14:19 - Jul 21 by Ewan_Oozami

John Cage: 4:33

Edit as prompted by musicologist Ham...
[Post edited 21 Jul 14:39]

John Cage, I'm sure you mean. I did suggest this as a track which would keep both parties happy in a column I wrote when the club had a vote on whether to have goal music or not.
What should be the music when opposition score? on 14:38 - Jul 21 with 211 viewsEwan_Oozami

What should be the music when opposition score? on 14:25 - Jul 21 by PhilTWTD

John Cage, I'm sure you mean. I did suggest this as a track which would keep both parties happy in a column I wrote when the club had a vote on whether to have goal music or not.

Ah yes, that's right! Thanks Phil! Corrected for posterity!

Am viewing TWTD in Table Mode on this browser so apologies if replying to a completely different post to the one I intended. Pronouns: ho/hum
Poll: Does the Forum think little snoozes during the day are acceptable, or not?

Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2021