Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Some fans.... 06:21 - Jul 30 with 782 viewskeanekipper

I dont know if its a twitter thing, but some fans really need to be abit more humble or this has the danger of blowing up in our face massively like that mind the gap picture and giving it big spuds after evans took over.

Also what is with the obsession of what others clubs fans are saying about us, just got to be quiet and humble and hope the business is done in what is going to be a long hard slog of a season with hopefully promotion achieved at the end of it.

Some fans.... on 06:37 - Jul 30 with 714 viewsbazza

After 20 years of pure dross and depression.. feck being humble. And feck every other fan!! COME ON YOU BLUES !!!!!
Some fans.... on 06:38 - Jul 30 with 710 viewsBlueySwede

Some cringe worthy comments out there.
I prefer the humble, low-key and factual responses to stuff like "chequebook FC" (it´s not even true that we have thrown lots and lots of money around, many other fans seem to forget we have got rid of about 25 players, some on very decent wages).
What will be will be. I am positive for the season ahead, but let´s see what happens.
[Post edited 30 Jul 2021 6:39]
Some fans.... on 06:42 - Jul 30 with 695 viewsBlueySwede

Some fans.... on 06:37 - Jul 30 by bazza

After 20 years of pure dross and depression.. feck being humble. And feck every other fan!! COME ON YOU BLUES !!!!!

But the fact is that we still can´t be certain it will be much better this season, so why be cocky without a ball kicked yet?
I do believe we WILL be better this season, but I will leave it to Cookie and our boys to prove it.
Some fans.... on 07:06 - Jul 30 with 624 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Best to stay off Twitter if looking for sense.

Never use Twitter as a barometer for anything.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Some fans.... on 07:20 - Jul 30 with 571 viewskeanekipper

Some fans.... on 07:06 - Jul 30 by Marshalls_Mullet

Best to stay off Twitter if looking for sense.

Never use Twitter as a barometer for anything.

I made a policy a long time ago to block anyone i think is talking rubbish, so the usual suspects dont appear on the timeline thankfully, but a few still slip through the net.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024