Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"The seats haven't been cleaned for nearly 2 years!" 22:28 - Jul 29 with 1414 viewsNthsuffolkblue

ME really did not care about the stadium did he?

I really think the difference to the stadium will be notable.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

"The seats haven't been cleaned for nearly 2 years!" on 23:00 - Jul 29 with 1296 viewsstonojnr

and how many games have fans been allowed to attend in the past 2 years to sit on these seats ?
"The seats haven't been cleaned for nearly 2 years!" on 23:09 - Jul 29 with 1254 viewsNthsuffolkblue

"The seats haven't been cleaned for nearly 2 years!" on 23:00 - Jul 29 by stonojnr

and how many games have fans been allowed to attend in the past 2 years to sit on these seats ?

OK. That is a fair point.

However, it is a little like anything, if you regularly keep it clean it is much less of a job than leaving it for years and then doing it.

The last time fans did attend was 12 December 2020 so that is just over 7 months ago and would mean hey had not been cleaned a year or more before then.

Under Evans when I attended matches the stadium generally looked dirty.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

"The seats haven't been cleaned for nearly 2 years!" on 23:25 - Jul 29 with 1197 viewsBlueBadger

"The seats haven't been cleaned for nearly 2 years!" on 23:00 - Jul 29 by stonojnr

So, basically, the previous club administration had a golden opportunity to spruce the place up a bit whilst no fans were allowed in and couldn't even be arsed then?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

"The seats haven't been cleaned for nearly 2 years!" on 23:47 - Jul 29 with 1128 viewsNthQldITFC

"The seats haven't been cleaned for nearly 2 years!" on 23:09 - Jul 29 by Nthsuffolkblue

OK. That is a fair point.

However, it is a little like anything, if you regularly keep it clean it is much less of a job than leaving it for years and then doing it.

The last time fans did attend was 12 December 2020 so that is just over 7 months ago and would mean hey had not been cleaned a year or more before then.

Under Evans when I attended matches the stadium generally looked dirty.

Well you should stay away then. Don't want you making the place look dirty, whether you are under Evans or not.

Or have I got the wrong end of the stick? Again?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

"The seats haven't been cleaned for nearly 2 years!" on 23:54 - Jul 29 with 1098 viewsChurchman

"The seats haven't been cleaned for nearly 2 years!" on 23:25 - Jul 29 by BlueBadger

So, basically, the previous club administration had a golden opportunity to spruce the place up a bit whilst no fans were allowed in and couldn't even be arsed then?

The previous administration’s remit was to sweat the assets, pure and simple. And so they did. They were not the slightest bit interested in sprucing up the stadium or anything else.

The barest minimum was spent in 14 years. Maybe we should have a plinth with a cheap paint pot on it to celebrate the vibrant years of Evans. Alternatively a memorial tree to remember what was growing out of the stand roof.
"The seats haven't been cleaned for nearly 2 years!" on 23:57 - Jul 29 with 1087 viewsZXBlue

"The seats haven't been cleaned for nearly 2 years!" on 23:54 - Jul 29 by Churchman

The previous administration’s remit was to sweat the assets, pure and simple. And so they did. They were not the slightest bit interested in sprucing up the stadium or anything else.

The barest minimum was spent in 14 years. Maybe we should have a plinth with a cheap paint pot on it to celebrate the vibrant years of Evans. Alternatively a memorial tree to remember what was growing out of the stand roof.

Thats just not true.

They made significant losses every year. Didn't have to.
"The seats haven't been cleaned for nearly 2 years!" on 00:27 - Jul 30 with 998 viewsBlueBadger

"The seats haven't been cleaned for nearly 2 years!" on 23:54 - Jul 29 by Churchman

I think it's a mistake to say that money wasn't;t spent. It WAS spent, but usually in an appallingly misdirected way - Roy Keane and Paul Jewell's transfer budgets, Lambert's transfer budgets and contract, loads of wages for premier league loanees but nothing for coaching or backroom staff....

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

[Redacted] on 07:06 - Jul 30 with 691 viewsvictorywilhappen

[Redacted]
Login to get fewer ads

[Redacted] on 07:11 - Jul 30 with 666 viewsvictorywilhappen

"The seats haven't been cleaned for nearly 2 years!" on 23:25 - Jul 29 by BlueBadger

[Redacted]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024