Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anybody else constantly going back and forth.. 16:34 - Aug 4 with 4039 viewsSwailsey

about going Saturday?

I don’t want this to turn into a COVID worrier/COVID denier thread. Just curious. I want so desperately to go and see the dawn of the new era, but find it all a bit much.

Would be good to know I’m not alone!

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Anybody else constantly going back and forth.. on 21:58 - Aug 4 with 271 viewsSwailsey

Anybody else constantly going back and forth.. on 18:31 - Aug 4 by textbackup

feel for those of you that are in this same boat, gutted for you that cant get back (carefree) to doing what you love without worry.

personally I wont be giving Cv19 a second thought, once im in, and covid pass shown etc I wont be worried in the slightest. will stick a mask on from turnstile to my seat, then take it off, putting back on to go for a piss etc.
[Post edited 4 Aug 2021 18:34]

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Anybody else constantly going back and forth.. on 22:01 - Aug 4 with 254 viewsxrayspecs

Anybody else constantly going back and forth.. on 21:45 - Aug 4 by DebsyAngel

Yes, we both are double jabbed and will be as cautious as possible. Thanks.

We are all trying to navigate this pandemic, and there is no one correct approach, it is very personal.

Take small steps, (try to) be brave, and see where that takes you.

Wishing you the best,
Anybody else constantly going back and forth.. on 22:03 - Aug 4 with 244 viewsSwailsey

Thanks all, some good insight.

Although reading the thread has led me to want to: go, not go, move seat, not move seat.

Maybe I’ll leave at half time…

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024