Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is tonight’s game on iFollow in the UK? 12:10 - Aug 10 with 1461 viewsboroughblue

Sorry if it’s already been asked or said somewhere
Is tonight’s game on iFollow in the UK? on 12:11 - Aug 10 with 1454 viewsITFC_96

Only audio unfortunately. Very strange as I'm sure we could view mid-week matches with it even pre-Coronavirus...
Is tonight’s game on iFollow in the UK? on 12:12 - Aug 10 with 1446 viewsIllinoisblue

It’s not even being shown for overseas fans, just audio only. You would think the EFL’s own cup tournament would perhaps be available on an EFL streaming service but here we are.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Is tonight’s game on iFollow in the UK? on 12:14 - Aug 10 with 1429 viewsboroughblue

Thanks both. That’s a bit sh1t isn’t it, like you say pre-covid all midweek games were on there. Not paying to listen to Brenner! 😂
Is tonight’s game on iFollow in the UK? on 12:18 - Aug 10 with 1386 viewsjayessess

Is tonight’s game on iFollow in the UK? on 12:11 - Aug 10 by ITFC_96

Only audio unfortunately. Very strange as I'm sure we could view mid-week matches with it even pre-Coronavirus...

no EFL Cup streaming, either in the UK or internationally. I can't think of any rational reason why, but there we are.

Apparently it'll be available on full match live replay from 1am, if you want to try avoiding the score and watching it another time.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Is tonight’s game on iFollow in the UK? on 12:29 - Aug 10 with 1338 viewsSitfcB

Is tonight’s game on iFollow in the UK? on 12:12 - Aug 10 by Illinoisblue

It’s not even being shown for overseas fans, just audio only. You would think the EFL’s own cup tournament would perhaps be available on an EFL streaming service but here we are.

Very strange from them.

I know last year they created a whole separate website for all the games to be streamed from.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Is tonight’s game on iFollow in the UK? on 12:30 - Aug 10 with 1322 viewsPinewoodblue

Is tonight’s game on iFollow in the UK? on 12:29 - Aug 10 by SitfcB

Very strange from them.

I know last year they created a whole separate website for all the games to be streamed from.

Wonder if goals being shown on SSN

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Is tonight’s game on iFollow in the UK? on 12:49 - Aug 10 with 1267 viewsIllinoisblue

Is tonight’s game on iFollow in the UK? on 12:18 - Aug 10 by jayessess

no EFL Cup streaming, either in the UK or internationally. I can't think of any rational reason why, but there we are.

Apparently it'll be available on full match live replay from 1am, if you want to try avoiding the score and watching it another time.

Because the EFL are incompetent clowns? That or Sky are calling the shots

62 - 78 - 81

Is tonight’s game on iFollow in the UK? on 13:07 - Aug 10 with 1204 viewsRoola

Is tonight’s game on iFollow in the UK? on 12:49 - Aug 10 by Illinoisblue

Because the EFL are incompetent clowns? That or Sky are calling the shots

I've been looking into VPNs but unsure which ones work for ifollow... Can someone possibly PM with some advice etc pls?
Login to get fewer ads

Is tonight’s game on iFollow in the UK? on 13:14 - Aug 10 with 1159 viewsmatt92

Is tonight’s game on iFollow in the UK? on 13:07 - Aug 10 by Roola

I've been looking into VPNs but unsure which ones work for ifollow... Can someone possibly PM with some advice etc pls?

The match isn't being shown internationally either, so a VPN would be a waste of time :(
Is tonight’s game on iFollow in the UK? on 13:17 - Aug 10 with 1142 viewsRoola

Is tonight’s game on iFollow in the UK? on 13:14 - Aug 10 by matt92

The match isn't being shown internationally either, so a VPN would be a waste of time :(

Thanks, I'm thinking more about the rest of the season if I can't get to games.
Is tonight’s game on iFollow in the UK? on 13:42 - Aug 10 with 1068 viewsMerseyBlue

Is tonight’s game on iFollow in the UK? on 13:17 - Aug 10 by Roola

Thanks, I'm thinking more about the rest of the season if I can't get to games.

You can get a free trial with NordVPN or ExpressVPN just by searching for them on Google - I've never used either so don't know how good they are, but they are big names. I get mine as part of my security software, but it's an expensive package and while it is very good, I'm glad it's paid for by my employer.

"Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."
Poll: Who will be the winner?

Is tonight’s game on iFollow in the UK? on 13:48 - Aug 10 with 1046 viewsChrisabian

Is tonight’s game on iFollow in the UK? on 13:42 - Aug 10 by MerseyBlue

You can get a free trial with NordVPN or ExpressVPN just by searching for them on Google - I've never used either so don't know how good they are, but they are big names. I get mine as part of my security software, but it's an expensive package and while it is very good, I'm glad it's paid for by my employer.

I've used Nord for a while now - very good, can't fault.
Is tonight’s game on iFollow in the UK? on 14:37 - Aug 10 with 940 viewsIllinoisblue

Is tonight’s game on iFollow in the UK? on 12:29 - Aug 10 by SitfcB

Very strange from them.

I tweeted EFL asking why. * waits for reply that will never come *

62 - 78 - 81

Is tonight’s game on iFollow in the UK? on 14:40 - Aug 10 with 929 viewsbelgablue

Is tonight’s game on iFollow in the UK? on 13:42 - Aug 10 by MerseyBlue

I’ve been using express vpn for years (mainly to access U.K. content from overseas but works both ways) - all in all it’s an excellent service.

Poll: Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024