Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I’m not sure why there is doom and gloom from some 22:50 - Aug 10 with 2568 viewsitfcsuth

I have to say - and slightly frustrating to read.

Second game of the season, a team largely filled with youngsters and I have to say there was some shining performances from them tonight.

It was an entertaining game, and we are playing some really good football. A game on another night we win comfortably by 3 or 4 - post twice, one off the line, world class save, good chances squandered.

Certainly falls into ‘one of those nights’ category tonight.

Have to say a notable mention to Dobra, El Mizouni, Humphreys and Clements who I thought we all brilliant tonight.
I’m not sure why there is doom and gloom from some on 11:34 - Aug 12 with 266 viewsChrisd

I’m not sure why there is doom and gloom from some on 11:32 - Aug 12 by ElephantintheRoom

Tossing away a home draw against Newport's yoof team was a tad careless surely? I know 'supporters' have become brainwashed into accepting throwing away cup ties - bt it is a tad disappointing.

Not sure there is too much to enthuse about? The club is in the hands of complete strangers and in hoc to a property fund in Ohio. Many Town supporters remember the ownership being a little more local shall we say - and yearn for a bit of continuity. Changing the entire team on the say so of a manager who was utterly rubbish last season is a bit of a stretch for some - but clearly not for many.

I dont think it is that surprising that many supporters are not entirely on board

No, you are right should have stuck with ME and PL much safer hands - going places there!! Blimey.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

LOL on 11:36 - Aug 12 with 261 viewsDyland

I’m not sure why there is doom and gloom from some on 11:32 - Aug 12 by ElephantintheRoom

Tossing away a home draw against Newport's yoof team was a tad careless surely? I know 'supporters' have become brainwashed into accepting throwing away cup ties - bt it is a tad disappointing.

Not sure there is too much to enthuse about? The club is in the hands of complete strangers and in hoc to a property fund in Ohio. Many Town supporters remember the ownership being a little more local shall we say - and yearn for a bit of continuity. Changing the entire team on the say so of a manager who was utterly rubbish last season is a bit of a stretch for some - but clearly not for many.

I dont think it is that surprising that many supporters are not entirely on board

I DON'T LIKE CHANGE

Why do you even bother Nerders? Your gripes about administration are fair enough, I'm with you. Blame the professional game though. I presume you don't buy or subscribe to any of Murdoch's services.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

I’m not sure why there is doom and gloom from some on 11:36 - Aug 12 with 262 viewsElephantintheRoom

I’m not sure why there is doom and gloom from some on 11:34 - Aug 12 by Chrisd

No, you are right should have stuck with ME and PL much safer hands - going places there!! Blimey.

In case you hadn't noticed Evans now owns 3x as much of the club as each of the 'new owners'

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

I’m not sure why there is doom and gloom from some on 11:38 - Aug 12 with 254 viewsDyland

I’m not sure why there is doom and gloom from some on 11:36 - Aug 12 by ElephantintheRoom

In case you hadn't noticed Evans now owns 3x as much of the club as each of the 'new owners'

And so the curse continues.... :)

We shall see. This has never sat quite right with me either.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

I’m not sure why there is doom and gloom from some on 11:52 - Aug 12 with 219 viewsChurchman

Another happy post from captain ray of sunshine. At least you are consistent. Mind you, you forgot to include ‘debt pedlars’ in your latest swipe at Gamechanger, so you lose a point for that.

You must be looking forward to your first game back in the PL. really exciting for you.
I’m not sure why there is doom and gloom from some on 11:55 - Aug 12 with 214 viewsWickets

I’m not sure why there is doom and gloom from some on 11:14 - Aug 12 by Chrisd

When we were playing under PH in a higher league, we literally had no goal threat and there was plenty of optimism then. We're two games into the new season and the second game was a 'reserve' fixture against Newport, that result was never going to define our season - win, lose or draw. We aren't going to win every game however much we want that to happen, Man City won't or nor will PSG in their respective leagues - even with their vast wealth. We've got a good manager and we've got a very decent squad for L1, which are now PC's players, lets allow that to percolate , the wins will come but a little patience and trust needs to be shown.

I think if you read what i have said i have not disputed anything you have said just that for me we need a win or two the sooner the better hopefully this Saturday . What cant be disputed is we have missed two very good chances to kick start our season . PC said similair himself as he was quoted as saying after both games we should have won .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024