Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Best Location to stay in Ipswich to attend FPR 22:32 - Aug 19 with 1354 viewstopshout

Hi all,

Where would you recommend for me and my family to stay that would have easy access to Portman Road?
I am not very mobile but also not disabled so wouldn't need any additional resources. Could do with, but not essential, would be a charging point for a Tesla.
I have got season tickets but live in Devon so will come up on a Friday and return on the Sunday.

Thanks in advance
Best Location to stay in Ipswich to attend FPR on 22:37 - Aug 19 with 1329 viewsborge

The Penta is closest. Premier Inn Waterfront is a good option for the 'nightlife' on a reasonable budget, or the Salthouse if your budget is higher. Not sure any of those have an electric charging point, but there is one that is free at the Elm Street car park which is not too far from the ground. Novotel has one I think, but that's a bit more dated, albeit well located.
Best Location to stay in Ipswich to attend FPR on 22:37 - Aug 19 with 1328 viewshoppy

Pentahotel, or Novotel? Or premier inn perhaps?

Don’t know whether they have the charging points, but both quite close to PR.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Best Location to stay in Ipswich to attend FPR on 01:04 - Aug 20 with 1130 viewscressi

The mermaid has rooms and parking 5 minute walk to ground bar food etc
Best Location to stay in Ipswich to attend FPR on 08:04 - Aug 20 with 908 viewsBluish

If you're feeling brave: https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g190725-d1416340-r286485142-Jack_s_C
Best Location to stay in Ipswich to attend FPR on 08:25 - Aug 20 with 864 viewsGeoffSentence

i believe there is an EV charging point at the station. The station Hotel is directly opposite and has rooms. Both are just a few minutes walk from FPR.

Uppy for the commitment to Towen.

Devon to Ipswich for a single game would be come commitment in its own right, but to have a season ticket! Hats off to you.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Best Location to stay in Ipswich to attend FPR on 09:27 - Aug 20 with 784 viewsEdwardStone

Best Location to stay in Ipswich to attend FPR on 01:04 - Aug 20 by cressi

The mermaid has rooms and parking 5 minute walk to ground bar food etc

I've stayed in Mermaid....it was all good

A chain hotel/pub but was cheap enuff, clean and beer and food were more than ok
Best Location to stay in Ipswich to attend FPR on 11:01 - Aug 20 with 708 viewsSwansea_Blue

Best Location to stay in Ipswich to attend FPR on 08:04 - Aug 20 by Bluish

If you're feeling brave: https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g190725-d1416340-r286485142-Jack_s_C

Sounds like the breakfast was ok. Tsk, some people are so picky.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024