Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
surreal Fornite experience 16:50 - Sep 9 with 1128 viewsgiant_stow

My son talked me into downloading it on my pc - next thing you know I'm in a dark hall getting shot up by all his little buddies.

modern life.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

surreal Fornite experience on 16:54 - Sep 9 with 1090 viewsSteve_M

I would have thought 20 years on TWTD would have prepared you well for that experience.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

surreal Fornite experience on 16:55 - Sep 9 with 1075 viewsgiant_stow

surreal Fornite experience on 16:54 - Sep 9 by Steve_M

I would have thought 20 years on TWTD would have prepared you well for that experience.

very good point!

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

surreal Fornite experience on 17:12 - Sep 9 with 1024 viewsSwansea_Blue

NudeMaster69 hasn't been calling you a d1ckhead again has he?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

surreal Fornite experience on 17:42 - Sep 9 with 939 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Adult Norwich fan says he is playing with kids in a darkened room?

Nothing! I'm amazed the thread didn't descend! Are we all more mature or has lockdown fatigue eaten away at something at the very core of who we are?
surreal Fornite experience on 18:02 - Sep 9 with 888 viewsgiant_stow

surreal Fornite experience on 17:42 - Sep 9 by ArnoldMoorhen

Adult Norwich fan says he is playing with kids in a darkened room?

Nothing! I'm amazed the thread didn't descend! Are we all more mature or has lockdown fatigue eaten away at something at the very core of who we are?

They don't look like the kids when they're shooting you with a golden heavy assault rifle, i can tell you. They look like cats or hot dogs holding heavy weaponry.

I guess this all this is old news, but its such a weird game - the camp dancing is a bewildering combo alongside all the cartoon violence.

However, back in the real world, it did strike me as inappropriate so I shuffled off after 5 mins for the reasons you say.

surreal Fornite experience on 18:17 - Sep 9 with 836 viewsIllinoisblue

surreal Fornite experience on 18:02 - Sep 9 by giant_stow

They don't look like the kids when they're shooting you with a golden heavy assault rifle, i can tell you. They look like cats or hot dogs holding heavy weaponry.

I guess this all this is old news, but its such a weird game - the camp dancing is a bewildering combo alongside all the cartoon violence.

However, back in the real world, it did strike me as inappropriate so I shuffled off after 5 mins for the reasons you say.

Ah, the Tony Martin defence.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

surreal Fornite experience on 20:10 - Sep 9 with 639 viewsBlueBlueBluex2

Must admit I bought my son a new Xbox so I could have his old one so we cans play Fortnite together. Nothing wrong with a bit of Duo Battle Royale of an evening.
surreal Fornite experience on 21:02 - Sep 9 with 582 viewsWeWereZombies

surreal Fornite experience on 18:02 - Sep 9 by giant_stow

Camp dancing? Is that dancing in a camp site or the full guys and dolls?

Anyway, I once had a surreal experience for a fortnight - bloody twelve hour acid and flashbacks...
[Post edited 9 Sep 2021 21:22]

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024