Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Beat video tribute 11:57 - Sep 16 with 1259 viewsIpsRich

I hope you don't mind me using this sad anniversary to publicise video content, however Dave Dymond from our BM pod team did an excellent footballing career profile of The Beat a few years back. We updated it last year with some images and video footage.

If his playing career was before your time, or if it wasn't but you need a reminder, you may find this video useful in explaining why he was such an important player for ITFC:

Blog: [Blog] My ITFC Season 2012/13 Rules of Engagement

The Beat video tribute on 12:17 - Sep 16 with 1213 viewsJ2BLUE

His career was before my time so I look forward to watching that.

Thanks.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

The Beat video tribute on 12:34 - Sep 16 with 1203 viewsFixed_It

Thanks for that - brought back some wonderful memories. How I would love to be able to sing 'Beattie is back!' one more time!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

The Beat video tribute on 12:37 - Sep 16 with 1188 viewsIpsRich

The Beat video tribute on 12:17 - Sep 16 by J2BLUE

His career was before my time so I look forward to watching that.

Thanks.

The guys try to compare him to modern day footballers, and its probably the best bit. Won't spoil it!

Blog: [Blog] My ITFC Season 2012/13 Rules of Engagement

The Beat video tribute on 13:19 - Sep 16 with 1122 viewsshaunmahony

Great trip down memory lane - was at that final match of the 19754/75 season against West Ham - in the 4-1 win Hunter also scored - what a pair. When the 4th goal went in I remember the group around me started singing " w'ere going to win the football league, next year" having been done out of the FA cup by Clive Thomas and just missed out on the league. Sadly it was never to be and without Beattie's many injury absences we would surely have won one title, probably more.
The Beat video tribute on 13:38 - Sep 16 with 1093 viewsBattersea_Blue

That's superb, thanks for posting.

Brings back so many great memories. I tried to find that goal shown against West Ham, but couldn't. Hunter's goal in that game was also fantastic and very fitting that both Hunter and Beattie scored.

Beattie was and still is my hero.
The Beat video tribute on 14:18 - Sep 16 with 1045 viewswellyblue

A really down to earth guy too. Always happy to have a kick about with us if he was walking through Stone Lodge Park and after he retired was always happy to have a chat about football with anyone.
The Beat video tribute on 16:10 - Sep 16 with 937 viewsSouthBucksBlue

Thanks for posting. He walked on water!
The Beat video tribute on 19:45 - Sep 16 with 810 viewsborge

Just too young to have seen him so appreciate this, thank you.
Login to get fewer ads

The Beat video tribute on 23:10 - Sep 16 with 748 viewsSuffolktractor

Thanks for posting.
I was fortunate enough to see his whole career.
A truly awesome player. Whenever he had the ball you could feel the excitement all around.
I don’t think I will ever see a more complete footballer. What a shame the injuries robbed him of so much.
An honour to have seen him play.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024