Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Doncaster Awful, but a few quick observations 21:48 - Sep 28 with 541 viewsCheltenham_Blue

1. Championship performances from almost all of our starting 11. Edmundson in particular is really beginning to stand out and I think will become a fan favourite.

2. What a player Morsy is, he allowed the players ahead of him so much freedom and gave such a feeling of confidence that even Donacien was trying step overs

3. Aluko is far better player than an awful lot of you have given him credit for.

4. The number of times Mills and Brenner mentioned how poor Donny were and the fact they'd had no shots and no corners as proof of that. That was us, on multiple occasions last season.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Doncaster Awful, but a few quick observations on 21:49 - Sep 28 with 474 viewsKeno

Morsy is class

I likes the fullbacks

Burns was awesome

Bonne & Evans just make me happy

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Doncaster Awful, but a few quick observations on 21:51 - Sep 28 with 407 viewsChrisd

As others have mentioned, you can only beat what’s in front of you and we did that conclusively. Donny might’ve been poor, but they haven’t be hammered 6-0 by anyone this season to my knowledge in the league. A very encouraging display, roll on Saturday it would be nice to get one over Accrington at their place. We always seem to find it tough going up there.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Doncaster Awful, but a few quick observations on 21:51 - Sep 28 with 408 viewsMetal_Hacker

Difficult to pick a poor player from our lot tonight

All we’re quality - still room for improvement but we’re looking better

Poll: If it were one or the other

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024