Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Zwift alternatives 11:47 - Sep 29 with 1094 viewsartsbossbeard

I know this raises it head from time to time on here but on researching, Zwift looks to be £13 a month now - any of you cool catz using something similar without the monthly fee or a smaller fee?

It's for a smart trainer I'm thinking about purchasing without having to pay monthly for anything else.

Ta.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Zwift alternatives on 12:42 - Sep 29 with 1021 viewsborge

During my 'I should spend lots of money on a smart trainer which I will use loads during lockdown even though I have never been into cycling' phase, I tried BKool, Rouvy and MyETraining amongst others. I was looking for something that used actual video rather than the video game style graphics of Zwift.

BKool was ok-ish, but not brilliant. Rouvy was free at the time (and pretty decent), but the better version of it was only available to iOs users so I couldn't use it.......and then I realised I wasn't actually cycling anyway and stopped using the smart trainer.....🤦‍♂️.

Not sure that post is any help to you whatsoever!
Zwift alternatives on 13:00 - Sep 29 with 979 viewsEwan_Oozami

Have a look at these:

https://road.cc/content/feature/12-best-indoor-cycling-apps-255118

I've used Zwift, RGT and Rouvy - Zwift has it for me as it can still run on my oldish Macbook, though RGT is quite good as well

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Zwift alternatives on 13:06 - Sep 29 with 965 viewsartsbossbeard

Zwift alternatives on 13:00 - Sep 29 by Ewan_Oozami

Have a look at these:

https://road.cc/content/feature/12-best-indoor-cycling-apps-255118

I've used Zwift, RGT and Rouvy - Zwift has it for me as it can still run on my oldish Macbook, though RGT is quite good as well

That's brilliant, cheers.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Zwift alternatives on 13:09 - Sep 29 with 955 viewsTractorWood

Zwift is awesome. No one I know uses anything else. It's pretty cheap as you can cancel as soon as weather improves etc.

It's expensive as they invest in it hugely. Buying a smart trainer and not using Zwift is for me like buying a lamp and not putting a bulb in it.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Zwift alternatives on 13:41 - Sep 29 with 909 viewsborge

Zwift alternatives on 13:09 - Sep 29 by TractorWood

Zwift is awesome. No one I know uses anything else. It's pretty cheap as you can cancel as soon as weather improves etc.

It's expensive as they invest in it hugely. Buying a smart trainer and not using Zwift is for me like buying a lamp and not putting a bulb in it.

I just found Zwift to be really dull. It felt more motivating to be seeing real-life scenery rather than graphics.
Zwift alternatives on 14:32 - Sep 29 with 867 viewsTractorWood

Zwift alternatives on 13:41 - Sep 29 by borge

I just found Zwift to be really dull. It felt more motivating to be seeing real-life scenery rather than graphics.

I see that. To me its value is in the races, the group rides, the TTs etc. That needs a critical mass of users and Zwift happily have.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024