Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Interesting interview with Richard Keogh 10:22 - Oct 2 with 906 viewsGuthrum

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2021/oct/01/richard-keogh-waking-up-paramed

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Interesting interview with Richard Keogh on 10:31 - Oct 2 with 837 viewsPippin1970

Really good piece about the player. Interesting how the club treated him, commodity value of the other two players. Ipswich obviously stuck with players in the past like Chopra and Tanner.
Interesting interview with Richard Keogh on 10:53 - Oct 2 with 754 viewsIllinoisblue

Another shining chapter in Derby’s How Not to Run a Football Club book.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Interesting interview with Richard Keogh on 10:55 - Oct 2 with 760 viewsBlueBadger

I mean, I can't condone any of those involved in the accident's actions but the way Derby treated him compared to the other two is disgraceful and one of the reasons why they're regarded as the Chelsea of the Championship.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Interesting interview with Richard Keogh on 11:07 - Oct 2 with 708 viewsParsley

Interesting interview with Richard Keogh on 10:55 - Oct 2 by BlueBadger

I mean, I can't condone any of those involved in the accident's actions but the way Derby treated him compared to the other two is disgraceful and one of the reasons why they're regarded as the Chelsea of the Championship.

They wish they were the Chelsea of the Championship
Interesting interview with Richard Keogh on 11:36 - Oct 2 with 613 viewspointofblue

Interesting reading the Derby forum - many feel he is being disingenuous due to eye witness reports and CCTV revealing further aspects to the night, including the meet up at the Joiners being AFTER the event where club cars were laid on, the layout of the Joiners meaning he surely must have known how much Lawrence had drunk and videos of Bennett throwing up in a urinal. There’s also a bitterness he’s still claiming compensation from a club he claims to love whilst he’s on a regular income and they’re in a lot of trouble.

Saying all this, him being sacked whilst Lawrence and Bennett were kept on was clearly for financial and footballing reasons rather than a sense of fair play. I cannot remember what was known then but this might have been one of the first signs of financial issues at the club.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Interesting interview with Richard Keogh on 11:37 - Oct 2 with 602 viewsbilllm

Good read, good player
Interesting interview with Richard Keogh on 11:45 - Oct 2 with 569 viewsBlueBadger

Interesting interview with Richard Keogh on 11:07 - Oct 2 by Parsley

They wish they were the Chelsea of the Championship

They've achieved the whole 'trying to buy success' and 'everyone thinks they're awful' bits, in all fairness.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Interesting interview with Richard Keogh on 12:00 - Oct 2 with 512 viewsHerbivore

Interesting read that. Good to see a few ex-Town connections in those who have helped him through the dark times. Derby's actions at the time were so transparent and it shows the state of the club that they took the course of action they did and thought they'd get away with it.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024