Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If anybody is wondering how the old boys are doing at Col Utd 20:54 - Oct 3 with 1523 viewswaveneyblue

Badly I think is the answer

https://www.gazette-news.co.uk/sport/19621635.colchester-united-fans-salford-cit
If anybody is wondering how the old boys are doing at Col Utd on 20:57 - Oct 3 with 1481 viewsBurns7

I wonder if Wigan fans are saying the same thing about their ex-players failing here!
If anybody is wondering how the old boys are doing at Col Utd on 21:26 - Oct 3 with 1328 viewswaveneyblue

If anybody is wondering how the old boys are doing at Col Utd on 20:57 - Oct 3 by Burns7

I wonder if Wigan fans are saying the same thing about their ex-players failing here!

Yeah I bet they thought that hattrick on Tuesday was awful
If anybody is wondering how the old boys are doing at Col Utd on 22:05 - Oct 3 with 1148 viewsOriginalMarkyP

So what?

They don't play for us anymore.

We've got a whole new bunch of players here who are doing badly who we can watch without having to go to Layer Road.

Poll: After our 7 goal thrashing of Needham should we?
Blog: Sounds Better in a Song

If anybody is wondering how the old boys are doing at Col Utd on 22:07 - Oct 3 with 1132 viewswaveneyblue

If anybody is wondering how the old boys are doing at Col Utd on 22:05 - Oct 3 by OriginalMarkyP

So what?

We've got a whole new bunch of players here who are doing badly who we can watch without having to go to Layer Road.

So nobody has any interest in ex players. OK cool
If anybody is wondering how the old boys are doing at Col Utd on 22:20 - Oct 3 with 1048 viewshoppy

If anybody is wondering how the old boys are doing at Col Utd on 22:05 - Oct 3 by OriginalMarkyP

So what?

I don’t think you’d see the old ones either if Layer Road was your destination… unless they live in any of the houses that stand there now…

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024