Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Build Back Bacon. 18:33 - Oct 6 with 718 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Wonder how that's going to work out for fat boy?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-58813959
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-sussex-58817030

Boris Johnson asked a journalist if he had ever eaten a bacon sandwich, saying: "Those pigs when you ate them, were not alive".

When asked about the prime minister's remarks, Mr Berkshire told Today: "He is unable to see the difference between what we have as a UK supply chain...[and] the absolute abhorrent food wastage that will be the case if we end up having to shoot healthy pigs".
He said the animals "in every other way would be fit for everyone to eat but we are just going to end up having to put them in a skip and send them for incineration".

There would be a delicious irony if the pigs take their revenge on the Eton/Oxford boys.
[Post edited 6 Oct 2021 18:41]

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Build Back Bacon. on 21:41 - Oct 6 with 586 viewsHARRY10

I know Johnson is not regarded as the sharpest knife in the box, but I am sure he knows full well the problem he has caused with pig farming, as with so much else. Si he waffles, hoping that will cover his ignorance of the subject and/or avoid answering 'awkward' questions.

One of his many flaws is his inability to be on top of his brief - preferring to swat up on some obscure but of latin that he can, then crowbar into his waffle as if he is fully converse with it all. Enoch Pewill was a fellow charlatan in that vein.

The problem there is that when he is required to put forward a case, or defend a position he is out of his self constructed comfort zone. Which leads him to start ranting and raving (as at the dispatch box), or non stop talking (bollox usually) to stop the interviewer from putting a question to him.

It was this inadequacy (among much else) that led to his removal as Foreign Secretary. His clear ignorance could not be covered by some rehearsed gag. He was seen as an embarrassment to the UK diplomatic corp.

His lack of knowledge or even preparation is shown here - not so much the interview but that he had been wobbling his gob off about no deal when this shows he had not the slightest idea of it's huge flaw

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/gatt-24-brexit-boris-johnson-andr

rather like someone trying to hold up a bank with a banana in a plastic bag (supposedly a gun) - only in this case they did not have the plastic bag

no wonder the EU laughed at brexiteers
Build Back Bacon. on 23:47 - Oct 6 with 521 viewsfactual_blue

Those bullingdon boys know a thing or two about dead pigs...

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Build Back Bacon. on 07:06 - Oct 7 with 441 viewshoppy

What about streaky bacon?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Build Back Bacon. on 08:31 - Oct 7 with 399 viewsSwansea_Blue

I suppose for the pigs there's very little difference between being killed for food or killed and then burnt!

I find it hard to find any value in the welfare argument some people are using, but maybe that's means I've got an inner vegan struggling to break free. It's certainly a shocking waste of potential food though.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Build Back Bacon. on 09:41 - Oct 7 with 374 viewshoppy

Build Back Bacon. on 08:31 - Oct 7 by Swansea_Blue

I suppose for the pigs there's very little difference between being killed for food or killed and then burnt!

I find it hard to find any value in the welfare argument some people are using, but maybe that's means I've got an inner vegan struggling to break free. It's certainly a shocking waste of potential food though.

When did you eat a vegan?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024