Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tyreece Simpson looking a real handful for Swindon 12:46 - Oct 9 with 896 viewsBLUEBEAT

Looks like he’s been getting a lot of game time there.

Poll: W or W

Tyreece Simpson looking a real handful for Swindon on 12:49 - Oct 9 with 879 viewsScuzzer

Had a goal disallowed very harshly.

Established 1968

Tyreece Simpson looking a real handful for Swindon on 13:18 - Oct 9 with 789 viewshype313

He's a unit isn't he, did we sell him or is he on loan?

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Tyreece Simpson looking a real handful for Swindon on 13:30 - Oct 9 with 751 viewschicoazul

Yeah he looks decent
Much rather have him in the squad right now than Jackson and Norwood

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Tyreece Simpson looking a real handful for Swindon on 13:39 - Oct 9 with 723 viewsMillsTash

Tyreece Simpson looking a real handful for Swindon on 13:18 - Oct 9 by hype313

He's a unit isn't he, did we sell him or is he on loan?

Loan
Tyreece Simpson looking a real handful for Swindon on 13:41 - Oct 9 with 714 viewshype313

Tyreece Simpson looking a real handful for Swindon on 13:39 - Oct 9 by MillsTash

Loan

Nice, a season there will do him the world of good

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Tyreece Simpson looking a real handful for Swindon on 13:42 - Oct 9 with 708 viewschicoazul

Tyreece Simpson looking a real handful for Swindon on 13:30 - Oct 9 by chicoazul

Yeah he looks decent

Goal now too

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Tyreece Simpson looking a real handful for Swindon on 14:07 - Oct 9 with 603 viewsWestover

Yes it's a good loan for Simpson but the keeper Lewis Ward was very good 6 good saves plus a penalty save and he's only playing because first choice is on international duty, he certainly impressed me.
Tyreece Simpson looking a real handful for Swindon on 14:08 - Oct 9 with 601 viewsChrisd

Tyreece Simpson looking a real handful for Swindon on 13:30 - Oct 9 by chicoazul

Yeah he looks decent

I'd rather we have Norwood in our squad personally, let Simpson get out there and gain first team experience with Swindon: play regularly, score goals and play in games that matter (Not U23 games). He won't improve his overall game sitting on our bench and getting 10-15 minutes cameos if that.
[Post edited 9 Oct 2021 14:31]

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024