Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bonne Permanent 20:21 - Oct 10 with 4112 viewstractorboy1978

Is an absolute must whether it be January or the summer. Think it'll happen too.
Bonne Permanent on 10:06 - Oct 11 with 865 viewsBlueBlood90

I can only see us paying the required fee if we were to get promoted. QPR paid £2m for him and I'd imagine they'd want they're money back at the very least.

At the moment I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that Charlie Austin, Lyndon Dykes etc continue to score goals and stay fit for QPR so they're not tempted to recall him in January.

I'm sure Macauley would love to stay permanently. Why wouldn't he?

Poll: How many points will we get from Coventry and Huddersfield?

Bonne Permanent on 10:10 - Oct 11 with 846 viewsWickets

Bonne Permanent on 08:51 - Oct 11 by IpswichKnight

Recall can only happen if all 3 parties agree, can’t see us or Bonne agreeing to terminate the loan!

No sorry Bud you have that wrong .
Bonne Permanent on 11:49 - Oct 11 with 774 viewsloftboy

Bonne Permanent on 10:10 - Oct 11 by Wickets

No sorry Bud you have that wrong .

QPR’s policy at the moment is to get young hungry players from lower down the pyramid, or players that have been released from PL teams not deemed good enough, we then give them a couple of first team outings in the cup to see how they do then loan them out to L1/L2 sides to gain experience and confidence of first team football, if they progress they will be in our first team the following season before being sold for a healthy profit.
Although Bonne is slightly outside that practice I can see him back in contention with us next season if we are still in the championship.
I fully expect Chair and Willock to be sold for big money in the summer ala Eze. It’s the only way a club of our size can compete in this division and meet FFP.
Bonne Permanent on 17:59 - Oct 12 with 598 viewsWickets

Ian Hollaway on Quest and quite a few QPR Fans on their forum Bonne at Christmas .
Bonne Permanent on 20:17 - Oct 12 with 520 viewsSwansea_Blue

Bonne Permanent on 21:38 - Oct 10 by tractorboy1978

There's no way it'll be anything like that tally. Last season it was 40 points, season before it was 37.

More games this year.

6th place last year on 6th Jan had 32 points from 19 games (1.7 pts/game). We’ll have played 27 games by the 8th Jan this year. That’s 45 points at an average of 1.7 pts/game. For us to get there we need another 32 points off 16 games. Possible, but that would be clear promotion form.

Still, sometimes miracles happen, so why not dream.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Bonne Permanent on 21:26 - Oct 12 with 485 viewsSimonds92

Bonne Permanent on 20:17 - Oct 12 by Swansea_Blue

More games this year.

6th place last year on 6th Jan had 32 points from 19 games (1.7 pts/game). We’ll have played 27 games by the 8th Jan this year. That’s 45 points at an average of 1.7 pts/game. For us to get there we need another 32 points off 16 games. Possible, but that would be clear promotion form.

Still, sometimes miracles happen, so why not dream.

11 games in, 10 points off top with a game in hand and we're writing the season off already? 2 points per game average is surely what we're aiming for anyway from this moment on.
Bonne Permanent on 22:40 - Oct 12 with 439 viewsPrideOfTheEast

Bonne Permanent on 10:06 - Oct 11 by BlueBlood90

I can only see us paying the required fee if we were to get promoted. QPR paid £2m for him and I'd imagine they'd want they're money back at the very least.

At the moment I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that Charlie Austin, Lyndon Dykes etc continue to score goals and stay fit for QPR so they're not tempted to recall him in January.

I'm sure Macauley would love to stay permanently. Why wouldn't he?

What’s the point in new ownership if we don’t go out and pay fees? We have to get that deal done.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024