Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cake MP David Amess stabbed multiple times... :( 13:42 - Oct 15 with 6802 viewsWacko

https://news.sky.com/story/conservative-mp-david-amess-stabbed-multiple-times-in

Poll: Who would you rather see lose their job?

Cake MP David Amess stabbed multiple times... :( on 22:20 - Oct 15 with 703 viewsSarge

Cake MP David Amess stabbed multiple times... :( on 19:21 - Oct 15 by GlasgowBlue

Lovely tribute from Andy Burnham.

It’s worth remembering that our political opponents aren’t sub human scum. They don’t deserve to be lynched. They just have different political opinions.

In retrospect this was insensitive and I’ll keep my views to myself. I have too much anger inside that doesn’t need to be made public. Apologies and cheerio for the foreseeable.
[Post edited 15 Oct 2021 22:38]
Cake MP David Amess stabbed multiple times... :( on 22:25 - Oct 15 with 682 viewsGlasgowBlue

Cake MP David Amess stabbed multiple times... :( on 22:20 - Oct 15 by Sarge

In retrospect this was insensitive and I’ll keep my views to myself. I have too much anger inside that doesn’t need to be made public. Apologies and cheerio for the foreseeable.

If your first thought after somebody has been stabbed to death is to check their voting record, then you’re sick.
[Post edited 15 Oct 2021 22:26]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Cake MP David Amess stabbed multiple times... :( on 22:31 - Oct 15 with 650 viewsSarge

Cake MP David Amess stabbed multiple times... :( on 22:25 - Oct 15 by GlasgowBlue

If your first thought after somebody has been stabbed to death is to check their voting record, then you’re sick.
[Post edited 15 Oct 2021 22:26]

No, stabbing him to death is sick. Trying to understand who he was is perfectly reasonable.
Cake MP David Amess stabbed multiple times... :( on 22:32 - Oct 15 with 646 viewsSwansea_Blue

Cake MP David Amess stabbed multiple times... :( on 22:20 - Oct 15 by Sarge

I’m fairly sure murder isn’t the way to convince someone to change their mind or to argue for an alternative political point of view.

The guy’s leaving behind a family who’s world has been turned upside down today. Ffs, this is as bad as people using his brutal murder as an opportunity to have a pop at other posters.

Good work twtd

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024