Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Have to be better than that. A shocking game of football. 17:29 - Oct 16 with 518 viewsitfcsuth

The standard of football today was abysmal.

I hate away days like that, just a side that is so easily bullied when teams stick it on us. Has happened time and time again. Burton, Cheltenham, Accrington and Cambridge have all done a number on us now.

We look good in fits and starts, yet look so far away from being good enough to compete at the top end of the table.

Cook won’t be going anywhere, and currently I cannot think of a name to replace him, but we have to be so much better.
Have to be better than that. A shocking game of football. on 17:32 - Oct 16 with 491 viewswkj

I have to disagree with you, we were far from abysmal (discounting the last 25minutes or so), but we landed an abysmal result. The decisions made at the end of the game cost us. With the exception of Hladky, I think the team played fairly straight football today.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Have to be better than that. A shocking game of football. on 17:35 - Oct 16 with 451 viewschrismakin

Have to be better than that. A shocking game of football. on 17:32 - Oct 16 by wkj

I have to disagree with you, we were far from abysmal (discounting the last 25minutes or so), but we landed an abysmal result. The decisions made at the end of the game cost us. With the exception of Hladky, I think the team played fairly straight football today.

I dunno, after they scored and then when we came out second half, we were meh again.

I agreed with someone on here that I was nervious as cambridge were just sitting and waiting and they did exactly what we said they would do.....

IF us fans can see it, how on earth doesnt the manager

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Have to be better than that. A shocking game of football. on 17:39 - Oct 16 with 419 viewswkj

Have to be better than that. A shocking game of football. on 17:35 - Oct 16 by chrismakin

I dunno, after they scored and then when we came out second half, we were meh again.

I agreed with someone on here that I was nervious as cambridge were just sitting and waiting and they did exactly what we said they would do.....

IF us fans can see it, how on earth doesnt the manager

There was a spell in the 2nd half where a 3rd goal felt like it was on the way. The first half was miles ahead of the 2nd, but we looked in control of the result until about the 70th minute.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Have to be better than that. A shocking game of football. on 17:52 - Oct 16 with 361 viewsitfcsuth

Have to be better than that. A shocking game of football. on 17:32 - Oct 16 by wkj

Did you think we played well today?

Our goals weren’t well crafted goals, Bonne looked so isolated, and truth be told I can’t really recall us having many (if any) passages of play where we opened Cambridge up.

A lot of aimless long balls for me.

*I very much include Cambridge in the abysmal standard of football - they were equally as poor.
[Post edited 16 Oct 2021 17:55]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024