Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Turns out that there is a limit to what tube passengers will witness 17:00 - Oct 18 with 1195 viewsgiant_stow

without doing anything: https://metro.co.uk/2021/10/18/hero-tube-passengers-take-down-man-threatening-to

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Turns out that there is a limit to what tube passengers will witness on 18:09 - Oct 18 with 1032 viewsfactual_blue

Why were you being so rude to her?

I can recall many, many years ago reading of a man who died of a heart attack in a tube train.

To avoid being delayed, three or four passengers put him on the platform at the next station.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Turns out that there is a limit to what tube passengers will witness on 20:04 - Oct 18 with 888 viewsCoastalblue

Turns out that there is a limit to what tube passengers will witness on 18:09 - Oct 18 by factual_blue

Why were you being so rude to her?

I can recall many, many years ago reading of a man who died of a heart attack in a tube train.

To avoid being delayed, three or four passengers put him on the platform at the next station.

I think that's one of those urban myths, I've heard that a few times, it's like the one about the guy who died on the New York underground and rode it for a couple of days before anybody noticed/cared.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Turns out that there is a limit to what tube passengers will witness on 20:06 - Oct 18 with 878 viewsfactual_blue

Turns out that there is a limit to what tube passengers will witness on 20:04 - Oct 18 by Coastalblue

I think that's one of those urban myths, I've heard that a few times, it's like the one about the guy who died on the New York underground and rode it for a couple of days before anybody noticed/cared.

You may well be right.

Turns out that there is a limit to what tube passengers will witness on 20:09 - Oct 18 with 869 viewsCoastalblue

Turns out that there is a limit to what tube passengers will witness on 20:06 - Oct 18 by factual_blue

You may well be right.

Not that it would surprise me if it wasn't or grew from something that actually happened.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Turns out that there is a limit to what tube passengers will witness on 21:00 - Oct 18 with 775 viewsfactual_blue

Turns out that there is a limit to what tube passengers will witness on 20:09 - Oct 18 by Coastalblue

Not that it would surprise me if it wasn't or grew from something that actually happened.

It's always resonated with me as my dad died of a heart attack on a tube station platform.

Turns out that there is a limit to what tube passengers will witness on 01:40 - Oct 19 with 582 viewsEireannach_gorm

Turns out that there is a limit to what tube passengers will witness on 20:04 - Oct 18 by Coastalblue

This one is not a myth.

https://abc7ny.com/septa-sex-assault-woman-raped-on-train-market-frankford-line-
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024