Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How much longer will it be… 11:40 - Oct 21 with 901 viewschicoazul

…before Cook gets a contract extension? Surely at this rate not very much longer at all? Doesn’t he have fewer than 18 months left now?

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

How much longer will it be… on 11:50 - Oct 21 with 842 viewsWD19

Its traditional to announce these things whilst I am stood in the car park at Wycombe.

So 2nd November.
How much longer will it be… on 14:54 - Oct 21 with 665 viewsIllinoisblue

How much longer will it be… on 11:50 - Oct 21 by WD19

Its traditional to announce these things whilst I am stood in the car park at Wycombe.

So 2nd November.

What’s the Lambert Rate? 5 years for an underperforming L1 side? Cook should be a cert for 7 years.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

How much longer will it be… on 19:23 - Oct 21 with 557 viewsDubtractor

Bloody hell, that Lambert 5 year extension still probably ranks as the absolute peak of banter era ITFC.

I was absolutely flabbergasted when I heard the news.

Evans really was an utterly clueless fooking idiot wasn't he?

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

How much longer will it be… on 19:39 - Oct 21 with 532 viewsChurchman

How much longer will it be… on 19:23 - Oct 21 by Dubtractor

Bloody hell, that Lambert 5 year extension still probably ranks as the absolute peak of banter era ITFC.

I was absolutely flabbergasted when I heard the news.

Evans really was an utterly clueless fooking idiot wasn't he?

Utterly. I can’t begin to imagine why Evans offered it. Showing the waffling idiot the door was the most that should have been offered. But then most of what Evans did and didn’t do was of another world.

Thank god that numbnuts no longer makes decisions, even if he is still a shareholder.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024