Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Enjoyable Darren Currie interview here 09:31 - Oct 24 with 580 viewsitfcjoe

https://www.secretfootballer.com/p/exclusive-interview-darren-currie

“Ipswich Town is probably the happiest and most productive time in my career. I thoroughly enjoyed playing for every club that I played for because of how I feel about football but Ipswich is a special place and it is an incredible football club. They are probably the most educated set of fans that I have played in front of and that is steeped in their history. They understand good football and they have had some fabulous players through the years so their understanding of the game is very good.“

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Enjoyable Darren Currie interview here on 09:39 - Oct 24 with 525 viewschicoazul

Great player who also happens to run past my front door 2 or 3 times a week. Had a few chats with him and his ambition is to manage us one day!

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Enjoyable Darren Currie interview here on 10:28 - Oct 24 with 397 viewshomer_123

Enjoyable Darren Currie interview here on 09:39 - Oct 24 by chicoazul

Great player who also happens to run past my front door 2 or 3 times a week. Had a few chats with him and his ambition is to manage us one day!

When you say run?

Does he step over and turn back to repeatedly beat a pedestrian?

Loved him here.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Enjoyable Darren Currie interview here on 11:22 - Oct 24 with 322 viewstractordownsouth

Also goes on to say that Royle was his favourite manager and Magilton was the best he played with.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024