Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Russia may be about to invade parts of Ukraine 08:25 - Nov 12 with 877 viewsgiant_stow

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/russia-ukraine-invasion-us-eu-b1

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Russia may be about to invade parts of Ukraine on 08:33 - Nov 12 with 839 viewsStokieBlue

Nothing happened the last time they invaded part of the Ukraine so I guess they think it's all fair game.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Russia may be about to invade parts of Ukraine on 08:37 - Nov 12 with 809 viewssolomon

Russia may be about to invade parts of Ukraine on 08:33 - Nov 12 by StokieBlue

Nothing happened the last time they invaded part of the Ukraine so I guess they think it's all fair game.

SB

What can anyone do? Putin seems to have plenty of backbone.
Russia may be about to invade parts of Ukraine on 08:43 - Nov 12 with 786 viewsOldboy

Don't worry, Carrow Road isn't in the Ukraine.
Russia may be about to invade parts of Ukraine on 08:51 - Nov 12 with 768 viewsWeWereZombies

There are stories about this on the BBC and AlJazeera too but not on the main pages, so far the indications are tentative with a ninety thousand residue of troops remaining after a military exercise one hundred and sixty miles from the Ukrainian border:

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/11/3/russia-has-90000-troops-near-ukraine-bo

'The United States, an ally of Kyiv, said it was also seeing a significant amount of Russian military movement along its border with Ukraine, albeit nothing that was “overtly aggressive”.

“We’ve seen this before … What does this mean? We don’t know yet, too early to tell,” Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff General Mark Milley said on Wednesday.'

Another indication of hardening of Russian intent is a Supreme Court proposal to close down a human rights society that has been in existence since the collapse of the Soviet Union:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Memorial_(society)#Possible_closure

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Russia may be about to invade parts of Ukraine on 09:11 - Nov 12 with 728 viewsgiant_stow

Russia may be about to invade parts of Ukraine on 08:51 - Nov 12 by WeWereZombies

There are stories about this on the BBC and AlJazeera too but not on the main pages, so far the indications are tentative with a ninety thousand residue of troops remaining after a military exercise one hundred and sixty miles from the Ukrainian border:

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/11/3/russia-has-90000-troops-near-ukraine-bo

'The United States, an ally of Kyiv, said it was also seeing a significant amount of Russian military movement along its border with Ukraine, albeit nothing that was “overtly aggressive”.

“We’ve seen this before … What does this mean? We don’t know yet, too early to tell,” Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff General Mark Milley said on Wednesday.'

Another indication of hardening of Russian intent is a Supreme Court proposal to close down a human rights society that has been in existence since the collapse of the Soviet Union:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Memorial_(society)#Possible_closure

I think the Bosnian Serbs are wondering whether to kick off too. Plus Belerus, plus the gas situ...

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Russia may be about to invade parts of Ukraine on 09:17 - Nov 12 with 704 viewsstringy

Russia may be about to invade parts of Ukraine on 09:11 - Nov 12 by giant_stow

I think the Bosnian Serbs are wondering whether to kick off too. Plus Belerus, plus the gas situ...

Kosovo wasn't looking too chipper last time I looked either

*Mother Russia* looms large
Russia may be about to invade parts of Ukraine on 09:20 - Nov 12 with 689 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Russia may be about to invade parts of Ukraine on 09:11 - Nov 12 by giant_stow

Thank f#ck that Johnson is saving Christmas then!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Russia may be about to invade parts of Ukraine on 09:32 - Nov 12 with 641 viewsgiant_stow

Russia may be about to invade parts of Ukraine on 09:17 - Nov 12 by stringy

Kosovo wasn't looking too chipper last time I looked either

*Mother Russia* looms large

Maybe its Kosovo that I meant - not sure!

Login to get fewer ads

Russia may be about to invade parts of Ukraine on 09:33 - Nov 12 with 638 viewsgiant_stow

Russia may be about to invade parts of Ukraine on 09:20 - Nov 12 by BanksterDebtSlave

Thank f#ck that Johnson is saving Christmas then!

He could add a little spice to the mix by calling article 16, I spose.

Russia may be about to invade parts of Ukraine on 09:33 - Nov 12 with 638 viewsWD19

Again.
Russia may be about to invade parts of Ukraine on 09:38 - Nov 12 with 620 viewsGuthrum

Russia may be about to invade parts of Ukraine on 09:32 - Nov 12 by giant_stow

Maybe its Kosovo that I meant - not sure!

No, you are right. The Bosnian Serbs are indeed tryng to start something, with an attempt to set up their own army.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/nov/02/bosnia-is-in-danger-of-breaking-up

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Russia may be about to invade parts of Ukraine on 09:41 - Nov 12 with 607 viewsGuthrum

Or to formally annex the areas in the Donbass their proxy forces have already taken over. Presumably there is a danger the latter could be weakening, so need propping up.

Russia may be about to invade parts of Ukraine on 09:43 - Nov 12 with 597 viewsGuthrum

Russia may be about to invade parts of Ukraine on 08:37 - Nov 12 by solomon

What can anyone do? Putin seems to have plenty of backbone.

And gas.

And a large, nuclear-armed military.

Russia may be about to invade parts of Ukraine on 09:44 - Nov 12 with 586 viewsgiant_stow

Russia may be about to invade parts of Ukraine on 09:38 - Nov 12 by Guthrum

No, you are right. The Bosnian Serbs are indeed tryng to start something, with an attempt to set up their own army.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/nov/02/bosnia-is-in-danger-of-breaking-up

Ta mr for the link and info.

Russia may be about to invade parts of Ukraine on 09:48 - Nov 12 with 574 viewsWeWereZombies

Russia may be about to invade parts of Ukraine on 09:43 - Nov 12 by Guthrum

And gas.

And a large, nuclear-armed military.

I'm just over half way through listening to 'Intrigue - Mayday' (yes, it's OK to let me know the spoiler that James Le Mesurier dies at the end) so I have to say, as well as the gas and depleted uranium, don't forget the chemicals...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Russia may be about to invade parts of Ukraine on 09:55 - Nov 12 with 541 viewsGuthrum

Russia may be about to invade parts of Ukraine on 09:48 - Nov 12 by WeWereZombies

I'm just over half way through listening to 'Intrigue - Mayday' (yes, it's OK to let me know the spoiler that James Le Mesurier dies at the end) so I have to say, as well as the gas and depleted uranium, don't forget the chemicals...

Might have to have a listen to that.

Russia may be about to invade parts of Ukraine on 11:05 - Nov 12 with 486 viewseastangliaisblue

Russia may be about to invade parts of Ukraine on 08:43 - Nov 12 by Oldboy

Don't worry, Carrow Road isn't in the Ukraine.

Well it certainly looks like Chernobyl.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024