Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Celina....room for improvement? 19:16 - Nov 17 with 2453 viewsMaySixth

clearly a matchwinner on his day but has his overall performance level been his best so far?

i know some love him, i watch him and think he could do better

tinhat on!

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Celina....room for improvement? on 08:41 - Nov 21 with 304 viewsStokieBlue

Celina....room for improvement? on 21:54 - Nov 20 by BanksterDebtSlave

Celina, from what I have seen, flatters to deceive.

The stats don't back that up that view.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Celina....room for improvement? on 09:10 - Nov 21 with 283 viewschrismakin

Celina....room for improvement? on 08:41 - Nov 21 by StokieBlue

The stats don't back that up that view.

SB

They kinda do SB.

Chaplin .58 goals per 90. Celina .42. ( 2 of celinas against wycombe)

Celinas stats over the other 10 games played aren't that great either.

Not saying Chaplins are either. But the stats don't actually show Celina hasn't been hit and miss like you state they do..

He's a prime example of our problems. None of our players are consistent enough.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Celina....room for improvement? on 13:45 - Nov 21 with 259 viewsStokieBlue

Celina....room for improvement? on 09:10 - Nov 21 by chrismakin

They kinda do SB.

Chaplin .58 goals per 90. Celina .42. ( 2 of celinas against wycombe)

Celinas stats over the other 10 games played aren't that great either.

Not saying Chaplins are either. But the stats don't actually show Celina hasn't been hit and miss like you state they do..

He's a prime example of our problems. None of our players are consistent enough.

No they don't.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/teams/ipswich-town/top-scorers/assists

A number 10 shouldn't just score goals, he needs to create as well. Celina isn't far behind Chaplin on goals (and should have been closer after yesterday but he's miles ahead in passes, completed passes and chances created).

For chances created it's 1.17 per 90 for Celina and 0.38 per 90 for Chaplin, a massive difference.

You just don't like Celina or Edwards, their performances seem to be irrelevant with regards to what you post.

I like Chaplin as well, I just think he's getting an incredibly easy ride given the ridiculous amount of criticism Celina gets on here.

Edwards was miles better than Fraser on the left - it shouldn't be a decision between those two in my opinion although it's possible to shift Celina left and play Chaplin centrally.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

He pretty much lost us the game yesterday… BUT on 13:47 - Nov 21 with 255 viewsunstableblue

He carved out the chances with his movement

I say play him instead of edwards and get Chaplin in the number 10 role

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Celina....room for improvement? on 13:53 - Nov 21 with 250 viewschrismakin

Celina....room for improvement? on 13:45 - Nov 21 by StokieBlue

No they don't.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/teams/ipswich-town/top-scorers/assists

A number 10 shouldn't just score goals, he needs to create as well. Celina isn't far behind Chaplin on goals (and should have been closer after yesterday but he's miles ahead in passes, completed passes and chances created).

For chances created it's 1.17 per 90 for Celina and 0.38 per 90 for Chaplin, a massive difference.

You just don't like Celina or Edwards, their performances seem to be irrelevant with regards to what you post.

I like Chaplin as well, I just think he's getting an incredibly easy ride given the ridiculous amount of criticism Celina gets on here.

Edwards was miles better than Fraser on the left - it shouldn't be a decision between those two in my opinion although it's possible to shift Celina left and play Chaplin centrally.

SB

In regards to Edwards ive been very complimentary of him actually yesterday and this morning and made the point that we missed him when he came off and explained how his withdrawal had a negative effect. Which it did last week.

Celina. Was my favourite mick player. So again your feeling of premeditated dislike is incorrect.

I was looking another state site which was based on goals which Is what we were struggling with yesterday which was my only point yesterday about celina coming off for Chaplin in the hope Chaplin could stick the ball away. And the partnership appears to be better between Chaplin and Bonne.

I'd like to see a celina Chaplin Edwards trial personally. May aswell be something to look at.
[Post edited 21 Nov 2021 13:54]

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024