Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Awful performance. Again. (n/t) 16:56 - Nov 28 with 492 views_sanctimoanious_

Awful performance. Again. (n/t) on 17:02 - Nov 28 with 436 viewsHerbivore

That was really poor. Odd moments of individual quality from which we scored our two goals and carved out another couple of chances but otherwise we were really disjointed again and very porous at the back. If Crewe had just a touch more quality in the final third they'd have taken a point at least. It's a welcome 3 points but I see few signs of progress in that performance.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Awful performance. Again. (n/t) on 17:03 - Nov 28 with 416 viewspositivity

Awful performance. Again. (n/t) on 17:02 - Nov 28 by Herbivore

That was really poor. Odd moments of individual quality from which we scored our two goals and carved out another couple of chances but otherwise we were really disjointed again and very porous at the back. If Crewe had just a touch more quality in the final third they'd have taken a point at least. It's a welcome 3 points but I see few signs of progress in that performance.

on the bright side, it'd have looked a lot better if edwards and bonne hadn't missed ridiculous sitters!

i don't see it changing many views either way though

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

Awful performance. Again. (n/t) on 17:04 - Nov 28 with 412 views_sanctimoanious_

Sadly I agree after that. Not sure if individually they think they're better than they are and think things will just happen. We seem to be regressing into that ponderous and predictable side we suffered under Lambert.
Awful performance. Again. (n/t) on 17:11 - Nov 28 with 359 viewsSkip_Intro

Awful performance. Again. (n/t) on 17:03 - Nov 28 by positivity

on the bright side, it'd have looked a lot better if edwards and bonne hadn't missed ridiculous sitters!

Edwards' chance was hardly a sitter tbf but Bonne should have scored at least 1 of those...
Awful performance. Again. (n/t) on 17:19 - Nov 28 with 281 viewsHerbivore

Awful performance. Again. (n/t) on 17:03 - Nov 28 by positivity

Amazing how after every game you and others go on about if this and if that to try and paint the performances and results in a more positive light. If they'd capitalised on just a few of their excellent positions when breaking on us we'd have lost. It cuts both ways. That was really poor again today.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Awful performance. Again. (n/t) on 17:21 - Nov 28 with 253 viewstimothyeo

As I said elsewhere the 3 points were vital to keeping play off chances alive but long term probably hinders us as it'll prolong Cooks abject time at the club, and nothing suggests we're heading in the right direction under him
Awful performance. Again. (n/t) on 17:21 - Nov 28 with 242 viewscressi

Awful performance. Again. (n/t) on 17:11 - Nov 28 by Skip_Intro

Edwards' chance was hardly a sitter tbf but Bonne should have scored at least 1 of those...

We are going nowhere I'm afraid just hope the better players will have a magic moment ie Celinas goal.
We are slow and ponderous wasteful
With the ball apart from the first seven or eight minutes we never controlled the game always vulnerable.
Answers aren't easy but I do not see this side winning five on the bounce always going to flip flop game to game
Awful performance. Again. (n/t) on 17:22 - Nov 28 with 231 viewspositivity

Awful performance. Again. (n/t) on 17:19 - Nov 28 by Herbivore

Amazing how after every game you and others go on about if this and if that to try and paint the performances and results in a more positive light. If they'd capitalised on just a few of their excellent positions when breaking on us we'd have lost. It cuts both ways. That was really poor again today.

yes it does cut both ways, so when people accentuate the negative, it's only fair that others accentuate the positive!

we've won, enjoy it and have a good evening.

fretting about not winning perfectly won't get us a 4th point unfortunately

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2022