Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Four home wins 09:18 - Nov 29 with 1988 viewsHerbivore

To put some context around our home form, our four home wins have come against sides with a combined away record this season of played 40, won 1, drawn 10, lost 29. We've been unconvincing in putting three of those sides away and haven't beaten anyone of note at PR as yet. We really need a big upturn to happen very quickly if this season is going to be salvaged. It's hard to see where that upturn will come from at the moment, our last 2 performances have been about as poor as we've been at any point this season.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Four home wins on 12:40 - Nov 29 with 198 viewsWilbrahamBlue

Four home wins on 12:10 - Nov 29 by Herbivore

You're not challenging me, you're just being a knob. Half of your posts seem to be aimed at having a dig at me. It's tiresome. There's an ignore function if my posts bother you so much.

Seems harsh. But I shall crack on pushing the positivity and engaging with the doom-merchants to hopefully shine a light on the benefits of a brighter outlook and an open-mind.
Four home wins on 12:50 - Nov 29 with 174 viewsHerbivore

Four home wins on 12:29 - Nov 29 by Darth_Koont

I think we’ve deserved more though. Case in point: We’d have had 4 wins and 4 losses away just with the Sunderland game remotely going to plan. We were very very good/made Sunderland look very ordinary.

Structure and organisation were spot on.

We created nothing in the second half against them though and only a couple of decent half chances in the first half. We can't keep dealing in ifs and buts, it may be true that we deserved better at Sunderland but you could equally say that if a very tight offside call against Lincoln hadn't gone our way we'd have one less away win. Easier to deal in the actual results rather than the hoped for ones. It's not really been good enough home or away so far.

Four home wins on 12:51 - Nov 29 with 170 viewsHerbivore

Four home wins on 12:40 - Nov 29 by WilbrahamBlue

Seems harsh. But I shall crack on pushing the positivity and engaging with the doom-merchants to hopefully shine a light on the benefits of a brighter outlook and an open-mind.

You do you, sweetheart. Have a lovely day.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024