Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm not understanding the Cook out malarky 14:24 - Nov 30 with 3783 viewsIPSWICHFANITFC

Now isn't the time to panic. I'm reading too many posts where the panic button seems to have been hit.

Nothing is wrapped up in November, we have an ownership who will back us in January and we have a manager who is experienced enough for this division. It's a long season and a busy December where the league table will change with the amount of fixtures.

Performances recently haven't quite been there, but I do think we're missing Wes Burns, I do think we're missing dynamic full backs who add quality in the opposition half and I do think we're just needing to build up some momentum again. All three of those WILL return though.

There's no right or wrong answer, but for those who do feel a change of manager is needed, who would you get and why?

Poll: If selling Jackson meant getting in a wide man, would you be happy with Garbutt?

I'm not understanding the Cook out malarky on 19:37 - Dec 1 with 178 viewsHerbivore

I'm not understanding the Cook out malarky on 19:30 - Dec 1 by Terra_Farma

Fair enough.

I think we will come good under PC.

I am more than happy to eat my words if he fails, but genuinely, I want him to succeed as I am sure you do.

I'm desperate for him to succeed, he was my preferred choice when he came in and if he gets it right here it will only be good for Town. Fingers crossed.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024