Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anything more 'ipswich' than Barry situ 18:54 - Dec 1 with 972 viewschrismakin

Eadt Barry piece.
Itfc Barry pic in who would you choose

Not in squad.

Poor fella.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Anything more 'ipswich' than Barry situ on 18:55 - Dec 1 with 947 viewsBeckets

I don’t think we’ll be loaning any more players from Villa in a hurry. They can’t be impressed.
Anything more 'ipswich' than Barry situ on 18:58 - Dec 1 with 922 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Anything more 'ipswich' than Barry situ on 18:55 - Dec 1 by Beckets

I don’t think we’ll be loaning any more players from Villa in a hurry. They can’t be impressed.

The flip side is that loanees have to earn their place in the side too. It may well be that he hasn't impressed in training. While a loaning club does expect their player to get pitch time, the experience is about more than simply that. It may be that we are eliminating the chances of loaning from Villa. It may also be that Barry is not doing himself any favours either.

Pure speculation from my part. I know nothing of how Barry is doing in training.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Anything more 'ipswich' than Barry situ on 19:13 - Dec 1 with 818 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Anything more 'ipswich' than Barry situ on 18:58 - Dec 1 by Nthsuffolkblue

The flip side is that loanees have to earn their place in the side too. It may well be that he hasn't impressed in training. While a loaning club does expect their player to get pitch time, the experience is about more than simply that. It may be that we are eliminating the chances of loaning from Villa. It may also be that Barry is not doing himself any favours either.

Pure speculation from my part. I know nothing of how Barry is doing in training.

I have heard from elsewhere exactly that. He hasn't impressed in training.

However, that being said, I think we bought Barry in when we thought there was no way we would get Celina in, mainly for cover.

Feel sorry for him, but Its right he isn't getting game time ahead of our own players.

No doubt he'll start Saturday now I've said that.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Anything more 'ipswich' than Barry situ on 19:30 - Dec 1 with 732 viewsxrayspecs

Anything more 'ipswich' than Barry situ on 18:58 - Dec 1 by Nthsuffolkblue

While he is not getting first team game time, he is getting to train with the first team, something he would not be getting at Villa. He is also living away from his home, so will be developing as a person off the pitch.

I agree a loan with regular football (Simpson) would be better, but it is not the case that he is getting nothing from the loan.
Anything more 'ipswich' than Barry situ on 19:46 - Dec 1 with 653 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Is Barry Situ a new signing i've missed?

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Anything more 'ipswich' than Barry situ on 19:54 - Dec 1 with 591 viewsdominiciawful

Anything more 'ipswich' than Barry situ on 19:46 - Dec 1 by StochesStotasBlewe

Is Barry Situ a new signing i've missed?

Danny Shittu's cousin.

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024