Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ipswich get battered everywhere they go 20:10 - Nov 30 with 4687 viewsMillsTash

Scum singing that at Newcastle tonight. When was our last battering? Did they forget their 7-0 battering away at Chelsea?
Ipswich get battered everywhere they go on 12:44 - Dec 1 with 654 viewschicoazul

Ipswich get battered everywhere they go on 20:52 - Nov 30 by chicoazul

For the first time ever I hope Norwich win.

Real murderers row of downvotes here, I guess they must all endorse the House of Saud’s homophobia and misogyny.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Ipswich get battered everywhere they go on 13:19 - Dec 1 with 614 viewsBonneNIL

Ipswich get battered everywhere they go on 21:20 - Nov 30 by Nthsuffolkblue

A draw would do nicely really.

Sadly the draw has put Norwich in a half-decent position now with Watford going down the toilet, I am worried, with a good decision to replace the manager at the right time they may just salvage the season in what is a very weak Premiership this season.

Meanwhile, we cling on bravely to our new home as a club happy to make up the numbers in League One again with our manager safe as houses.

Poll: Best Adidas Home Shirt of the Modern Era

Ipswich get battered everywhere they go on 13:23 - Dec 1 with 602 viewsRyorry

Ipswich get battered everywhere they go on 13:19 - Dec 1 by BonneNIL

Sadly the draw has put Norwich in a half-decent position now with Watford going down the toilet, I am worried, with a good decision to replace the manager at the right time they may just salvage the season in what is a very weak Premiership this season.

Meanwhile, we cling on bravely to our new home as a club happy to make up the numbers in League One again with our manager safe as houses.

I've not seen even one poster on here who's ever indicated that they're " happy to make up the numbers in League One again with our manager safe as houses."

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Ipswich get battered everywhere they go on 13:27 - Dec 1 with 594 viewsBonneNIL

Ipswich get battered everywhere they go on 13:23 - Dec 1 by Ryorry

I've not seen even one poster on here who's ever indicated that they're " happy to make up the numbers in League One again with our manager safe as houses."

Me either really, appears the club is though which is the worrying part. I doubt many managers would get away with that sort of transfer window and deliver those sorts of results in any league.

Poll: Best Adidas Home Shirt of the Modern Era

Ipswich get battered everywhere they go on 13:38 - Dec 1 with 582 viewsRyorry

Ipswich get battered everywhere they go on 13:27 - Dec 1 by BonneNIL

Me either really, appears the club is though which is the worrying part. I doubt many managers would get away with that sort of transfer window and deliver those sorts of results in any league.

Don't think that's true from what I've read of new owners' intentions - ie they consider promotion as a work in progress, and that whilst it'd be brilliant if it happened this season, considering the depth & breadth of the upheaval with their take-over, they didn't *expect* that, & are looking at next season to realistically achieve it.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Ipswich get battered everywhere they go on 18:52 - Dec 1 with 480 viewsFunge

Ipswich get battered everywhere they go on 08:54 - Dec 1 by chicoazul

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_rights_in_Saudi_Arabia

Fck Newcastle. I hope they finish bottom and Norwich beat them 10-0 in their next game.

In all seriousness, you're right, of course.

There are plenty of parallels to be drawn with other odious owners of football clubs, but its fair to say that the Saudi regime is particularly medieval.

I remember reading Barney Ronay when it all kicked off a couple of months ago- this is a good article.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2021/oct/07/premier-league-newcastle-s
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024