Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If we don't make it this season........... 13:46 - Dec 1 with 566 viewsBlueNomad

which looks increasingly unlikely then next season it will be EXPECTED. In a sense the clock is ticking with the owners already so far as PC is concerned.
If we don't make it this season........... on 16:40 - Dec 1 with 467 viewsJ2BLUE

It was expected this season if we're honest.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

If we don't make it this season........... on 16:42 - Dec 1 with 460 viewsSwansea_Blue

It won't be expected if Cook's still in charge!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

If we don't make it this season........... on 17:05 - Dec 1 with 411 viewsTJS

If we don't even make the top six again this season I don't think I will be renewing my ST.
I am losing the energy to keep going through this year after year after year.
[Post edited 1 Dec 2021 17:06]
If we don't make it this season........... on 17:37 - Dec 1 with 365 viewsStenvict

Doesn't make sense I'm afraid. You're saying it's unlikely we won't make it, therefore, you think we will make it.

Poll: What will be announced first?

If we don't make it this season........... on 18:14 - Dec 1 with 317 viewsLegendofthePhoenix

then we won't get promotion unless we don't improve insufficiently, thereby failing to miss out. Completely agree.

Poll: would you rather

If we don't make it this season........... on 18:17 - Dec 1 with 314 viewsreusersfreekicks

Expected in August, Hoped for in December, Wished for in January, Rationalised Feb onwards
If we don't make it this season........... on 18:26 - Dec 1 with 292 viewsDarth_Koont

If we don't make it this season........... on 16:40 - Dec 1 by J2BLUE

It was expected this season if we're honest.

Targeted, hoped for and not unreasonably, yes.

But expected?! You may be right but that would raise some massive red flags about the owners for me.

Hopefully we’ve got a successful half-dozen years with them to look forward to and promotion to the Premier League at the end of it, but I want realists looking for sustainable growth in charge not sh/t or bust merchants.

Pronouns: He/Him

If we don't make it this season........... on 18:40 - Dec 1 with 260 viewsjeera

If we don't make it this season........... on 18:26 - Dec 1 by Darth_Koont

Targeted, hoped for and not unreasonably, yes.

But expected?! You may be right but that would raise some massive red flags about the owners for me.

Hopefully we’ve got a successful half-dozen years with them to look forward to and promotion to the Premier League at the end of it, but I want realists looking for sustainable growth in charge not sh/t or bust merchants.

Premier League?

You might want to check the current contents of your Irn-bru you know.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Login to get fewer ads

If we don't make it this season........... on 18:45 - Dec 1 with 234 viewsDarth_Koont

If we don't make it this season........... on 18:40 - Dec 1 by jeera

Premier League?

You might want to check the current contents of your Irn-bru you know.

In half-a-dozen years’ time? That’s not too much to hope for if we’ve got an upwardly mobile organisation and team. Don’t tell me I can’t dream, jeers!!

But it would be madness to expect it. Which brings us back to those expecting promotion from League One from a standing start ...

Pronouns: He/Him

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024