Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is it just an Ipswich thing 00:03 - Dec 2 with 616 viewskizaitfc

Throwing away big leads;
Sloppy goals;
Awful set pieces;
Rubbish in cups;
Injuries every week;
Give a few performances to excite and then boom back down to earth again.

It seems whoever is in charge we have these issues.

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Is it just an Ipswich thing on 00:35 - Dec 2 with 570 viewsBlueBadger

The 'Ipswich thing' comes from the REAL Ipswich thing of 'employing crap managers in the main over the last decade or so'.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Is it just an Ipswich thing on 01:03 - Dec 2 with 549 viewsN2_Blue

Is it just an Ipswich thing on 00:35 - Dec 2 by BlueBadger

The 'Ipswich thing' comes from the REAL Ipswich thing of 'employing crap managers in the main over the last decade or so'.

Correct

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Is it just an Ipswich thing on 02:09 - Dec 2 with 522 viewsbournemouthblue

It's the early phase of this new era which will hopefully be far more successful than the terrible Evans one

It shouldn't really be a surprise we are a bit hot and cold with 19 new signings

Cook himself made a funny statement, along the lines of picking the same individuals and getting the same errors, that seemed pretty damning to me

I wonder if one or two have confirmed to him they need the chop?

I think we'll invest in January again with Norwood likely to be off and perhaps one or two more?

Holy I guess who I feel sorry for with Hladky having had a total shocker in his time here, maybe it's just one of those moves which hasn't worked out, maybe he needs to be in the North West, who knows?

I think we probably need another decent centre back, someone with some physical dominance who can command that back line?
[Post edited 2 Dec 2021 2:10]

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Is it just an Ipswich thing on 08:43 - Dec 2 with 346 viewsGuthrum

Also, someone forgot to change ends with the big ball-attracting magnet at half time.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Is it just an Ipswich thing on 09:41 - Dec 2 with 298 viewsBlueBadger

Is it just an Ipswich thing on 02:09 - Dec 2 by bournemouthblue

It's the early phase of this new era which will hopefully be far more successful than the terrible Evans one

It shouldn't really be a surprise we are a bit hot and cold with 19 new signings

Cook himself made a funny statement, along the lines of picking the same individuals and getting the same errors, that seemed pretty damning to me

I wonder if one or two have confirmed to him they need the chop?

I think we'll invest in January again with Norwood likely to be off and perhaps one or two more?

Holy I guess who I feel sorry for with Hladky having had a total shocker in his time here, maybe it's just one of those moves which hasn't worked out, maybe he needs to be in the North West, who knows?

I think we probably need another decent centre back, someone with some physical dominance who can command that back line?
[Post edited 2 Dec 2021 2:10]

...and a competent manager and coaching team.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024