Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It's the right decision for the Club. (n/t) 19:20 - Dec 4 with 273 viewshomer_123

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

It's the right decision for the Club. (n/t) on 19:22 - Dec 4 with 260 viewsJDB23

I agree, still feel quite sad about it all. Maybe some time off with his family is what’s needed after all he’s been through. Wish him all the best going forward but we need to move on now and have to try and salvage this season if we can.
It's the right decision for the Club. (n/t) on 19:23 - Dec 4 with 245 viewsN2_Blue

Agreed.

Its never nice, and i do feel sad for him.

But i have hope again. It wasn't working for whatever reason

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

It's the right decision for the Club. (n/t) on 19:33 - Dec 4 with 206 viewsGeoffSentence

Whether it is right ot wrong it does indicate a new ruthless side to the club that I don't think we've ever seen before.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

It's the right decision for the Club. (n/t) on 19:34 - Dec 4 with 188 viewsTown_Boy

Maybe next time he will think about his back room staff..

At the end of the day... It is night
Poll: What stand will you be renewing with the new prices

It's the right decision for the Club. (n/t) on 19:39 - Dec 4 with 174 viewsAlanG296

I wanted Paul Cook to get the job. I wanted Paul Cook to be a success. He hasn't been and has been getting further from success week by week. It's right that he's gone.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024