Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rob Edwards - surprised he’s not on the bookies long list 23:06 - Dec 4 with 649 viewsWickwar_Blue

Very impressive young manager. Schooled in the England coaching set up.
Rob Edwards - surprised he’s not on the bookies long list on 23:08 - Dec 4 with 619 viewschrismakin

I think it depends who is picking the new manager

If its 3 lions. Then it'll be someone with a global reach

If its Ashton it'll be a head coach experienced at champ level.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Rob Edwards - surprised he’s not on the bookies long list on 23:09 - Dec 4 with 601 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Having just Googled him to find out who he is, I can see why he hasn't been mentioned.

Unsure what makes him an "impressive young manager" but perhaps you know something that isn't apparent from his Wikipedia profile.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Rob Edwards - surprised he’s not on the bookies long list on 23:13 - Dec 4 with 543 viewsWickwar_Blue

Rob Edwards - surprised he’s not on the bookies long list on 23:09 - Dec 4 by Nthsuffolkblue

Having just Googled him to find out who he is, I can see why he hasn't been mentioned.

Unsure what makes him an "impressive young manager" but perhaps you know something that isn't apparent from his Wikipedia profile.

I watch him every other week at Forest Green (relocated from Suffolk about 25 years ago). The ITFC job is probably too big/too early for him but given some of the absolute dross I’ve seen mentioned…..
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024