Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
moving forwards 01:00 - Dec 8 with 1130 viewstextbackup

I was all up for Manning to come in, but after reading how pathetic this evening was, i really think a few "big" named players would turn their snouts up at him (even though he's currently managing higher in the league)

i'm swaying more to an experience name, i dont want warnock and pearson, but do they make more sense as could rip them a new one if needed?

or, a big name that has done it all as a player, and starting out, John Terry for example....

i really have no idea what happens with us going forwards. but i do know that its incredible we have 19 new players and they seem to have the equal fight in them as the last bunch of no hopes.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

moving forwards on 01:03 - Dec 8 with 1085 viewsIllinoisblue

It needs a big grizzly bastard a la Warnock or Pearson to sort this rabble out. But then they steady the ship and be gone within a year and it starts all over again. Be tough for a Manning to come in (even if he wanted to) but long term might be the best idea. Or not, who knows. This fooking club.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

moving forwards on 01:07 - Dec 8 with 1039 viewsMach_foreignBlue

That bunch of parasites from last season is the main reason where we have ended up as a club.

This bunch seems equally interested .

Scott Fraser.....how dogsh1T he was tonight

Thankfully though there is still a light at the end of tunnel because our owners want to re-build us. There would have been no hope for that had Evans stayed on.
[Post edited 8 Dec 2021 1:10]
moving forwards on 01:07 - Dec 8 with 1036 viewsbluelagos

Not read the board opinions, but the team looked lacking in confidence and motivation tonight. Whether that was in part due to upset at losing Cook, I dont know, but we were well off the pace. Charlton players often seemed to want it more, which is pretty unforgiveable tbh.

And the A2 was fcked, then the A12 shut not once, but twice ffs.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

moving forwards on 01:11 - Dec 8 with 1007 viewstextbackup

moving forwards on 01:03 - Dec 8 by Illinoisblue

It needs a big grizzly bastard a la Warnock or Pearson to sort this rabble out. But then they steady the ship and be gone within a year and it starts all over again. Be tough for a Manning to come in (even if he wanted to) but long term might be the best idea. Or not, who knows. This fooking club.

this is what actually makes me feel sick to the gut though, how the fck have we got "this rabble" stage in 5 months?!

Cook for me is a good football man, so these players should hold his footballing beliefs as he's brought them in, yet they lack important attributes.

i dont want to be fearful of Manning stepping in and the players mocking him/letting him down, and his promising career getting ruined before it starts. And equally i dont want an old face to steady the ship that shouldnt even be rocking yet, to then change again in a year.

I'm honestly thinking Terry could be a decent appointment. Coached for a few seasons, players would respect his career, keen to impress. might be too big however and not take any sht from MA if thats his style as a CEO

moving forwards on 01:17 - Dec 8 with 953 viewsIllinoisblue

moving forwards on 01:11 - Dec 8 by textbackup

this is what actually makes me feel sick to the gut though, how the fck have we got "this rabble" stage in 5 months?!

Cook for me is a good football man, so these players should hold his footballing beliefs as he's brought them in, yet they lack important attributes.

i dont want to be fearful of Manning stepping in and the players mocking him/letting him down, and his promising career getting ruined before it starts. And equally i dont want an old face to steady the ship that shouldnt even be rocking yet, to then change again in a year.

I'm honestly thinking Terry could be a decent appointment. Coached for a few seasons, players would respect his career, keen to impress. might be too big however and not take any sht from MA if thats his style as a CEO

Don’t like the bloke but that’s a good point about the players having to respect someone like JT. He might be able to get a tune out of them. Would be a risk but fk it, at this point everything’s a risk with this cursed club.

And I’ve said this a lot but this is division fooking three, how can it possibly be this difficult? To not even have one shot on target?

62 - 78 - 81

moving forwards on 01:22 - Dec 8 with 928 viewstextbackup

moving forwards on 01:17 - Dec 8 by Illinoisblue

Don’t like the bloke but that’s a good point about the players having to respect someone like JT. He might be able to get a tune out of them. Would be a risk but fk it, at this point everything’s a risk with this cursed club.

And I’ve said this a lot but this is division fooking three, how can it possibly be this difficult? To not even have one shot on target?

its the absolute basics of the game, the only thing you do as a kid, you get the ball up the pitch to shoot.

moving forwards on 01:26 - Dec 8 with 899 viewsitfcsuth

I think tonight has probably opened my eyes to the fact we may need a different appointment to the one I thought we needed.
moving forwards on 01:27 - Dec 8 with 893 viewstextbackup

moving forwards on 01:26 - Dec 8 by itfcsuth

I think tonight has probably opened my eyes to the fact we may need a different appointment to the one I thought we needed.

what you thinking now?

an arsehole type?

Login to get fewer ads

moving forwards on 01:36 - Dec 8 with 859 viewsMach_foreignBlue

moving forwards on 01:11 - Dec 8 by textbackup

'how the fck have we got "this rabble" stage in 5 months?!'

It is also indication as to how things had been before last summer. How rotten that team must have been that Cook decided to make the radical changers. How tremendous cancer Chambers, Skuse, Sears and some 'one of our owns' they were throughout the years.

Totally agree re Manning though as he could easily damage his promising reputation by coming here at this moment.

GET WARNOCK IN to re-build the club !
moving forwards on 01:50 - Dec 8 with 814 viewsitfcsuth

moving forwards on 01:27 - Dec 8 by textbackup

what you thinking now?

an arsehole type?

Quite possibly.

A Warnock type - although there aren’t many like him unfortunately.

Not sure the players would respond to a Terry or Carrick type of manager.

A manager who will bring, organisation, structured game plans & discipline before everything else.
moving forwards on 01:59 - Dec 8 with 769 viewstextbackup

moving forwards on 01:36 - Dec 8 by Mach_foreignBlue

'how the fck have we got "this rabble" stage in 5 months?!'

It is also indication as to how things had been before last summer. How rotten that team must have been that Cook decided to make the radical changers. How tremendous cancer Chambers, Skuse, Sears and some 'one of our owns' they were throughout the years.

Totally agree re Manning though as he could easily damage his promising reputation by coming here at this moment.

GET WARNOCK IN to re-build the club !

wasnt a fan of those you mention, but this seasons lot has nothing to do with them really, actually, at all.

97 year old warnock is not a club re-building man, and never has been.

moving forwards on 02:11 - Dec 8 with 725 viewsMach_foreignBlue

moving forwards on 01:59 - Dec 8 by textbackup

wasnt a fan of those you mention, but this seasons lot has nothing to do with them really, actually, at all.

97 year old warnock is not a club re-building man, and never has been.

97 year old Warnock is still the type of a manager to cope well with the mob of spoiled footballers.
moving forwards on 02:12 - Dec 8 with 724 viewsIllinoisblue

moving forwards on 01:22 - Dec 8 by textbackup

its the absolute basics of the game, the only thing you do as a kid, you get the ball up the pitch to shoot.

Exactly. Seeing Bonne, someone who loves the club, up front on his own chasing shadows or getting offside 17 times a game, is painful. We have wingers who don’t wing, and centre midfielders who don’t drive forward in any meaningful way.

Makes me fking sick.

62 - 78 - 81

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024