Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Aaron Drinan. 13:59 - Dec 8 with 1068 viewsirishtim

Glad to see him doing well At Leyton Orient. Think Cook was hasty in moving him on. In my opinion he will turn out to be a decent player.
Aaron Drinan. on 14:02 - Dec 8 with 1032 viewsRadlett_blue

Drinan always seemed like a decent trier, rather like a pound shop Jon Walters so I'm pleased to see him doing well at Orient. However, there are far bigger sticks with which to beat Cook.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Aaron Drinan. on 14:03 - Dec 8 with 1014 viewsBonneNIL

Aaron Drinan. on 14:02 - Dec 8 by Radlett_blue

Drinan always seemed like a decent trier, rather like a pound shop Jon Walters so I'm pleased to see him doing well at Orient. However, there are far bigger sticks with which to beat Cook.

I mean he was as prolific here as Pigot has been, and looked better than Kieffer Moore ever did in a Town shirt...

Poll: Best Adidas Home Shirt of the Modern Era

Aaron Drinan. on 14:06 - Dec 8 with 988 viewsRadlett_blue

Aaron Drinan. on 14:03 - Dec 8 by BonneNIL

I mean he was as prolific here as Pigot has been, and looked better than Kieffer Moore ever did in a Town shirt...

Pigot has been yet another Cook disappointment. It hasn't helped that he had an injury & has then had only sporadic chances as Bonne was on fire, but at 28 he wasn't exactly one for the future, was he?

Aaron Drinan. on 14:17 - Dec 8 with 922 viewsVaughan8

Sometimes players just have good seasons though. Look at Kayden Jackson!

if he carries on for a few season then yes.

We can't have it both ways though. You cant have lots of new investment and then not get rid of the players who weren't going to even get on the bench.
Aaron Drinan. on 15:11 - Dec 8 with 826 viewsWestover

Good to see him doing well 10 goals so far this season.👍
Aaron Drinan. on 15:14 - Dec 8 with 810 viewschicoazul

Mick sure knew a player.!

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Aaron Drinan. on 15:21 - Dec 8 with 794 viewswkj

I made that point when he went. Drinan was so good in the press last season, even if his shooting boots were void. He did a good job forcing turnovers in the opposition half and did help keep us from having to run back and forward all of the time.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Aaron Drinan. on 16:57 - Dec 8 with 692 viewsRadlett_blue

Aaron Drinan. on 14:17 - Dec 8 by Vaughan8

Sometimes players just have good seasons though. Look at Kayden Jackson!

if he carries on for a few season then yes.

We can't have it both ways though. You cant have lots of new investment and then not get rid of the players who weren't going to even get on the bench.

Agreed some players just have good seasons. Jackson was a classic example of Town misusing a player. He clearly needed to be allowed to use his pace, but we tried him as alone striker, where he wasn't technically good enough, or wide on the right. He may not be good enough, but Town were offered over £1m in the summer of 2020, but stupidly held onto a player who didn't fit into Lambert's system & he got little game time. scoring precisely one goal, while his value dropped to nothing. He'll go for free in January or in the summer.

Login to get fewer ads

Aaron Drinan. on 17:09 - Dec 8 with 654 viewsScottCandage

Aaron Drinan. on 15:14 - Dec 8 by chicoazul

Mick sure knew a player.!

Mick bought Drinan to make up numbers for the reserves. He never gave him a run. Neither did any other manager.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024