Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Experience 17:32 - Dec 8 with 344 viewscressi

Don't think a young manager who has never been in a pressured environment either as a player, coach or manager will cope with the expectations of our club
So I believe we will go down that route
And it will be the minimum of a championship manager or a player who has in the past played at the highest level.
Experience on 17:42 - Dec 8 with 294 viewswkj

It seems Neil Lennon's odds have narrowed a little bit more. I know betting odds are not the most reliable until the decision is close, but it does feel plausible. Not that Lennon is a good choice in my mind.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Experience on 17:44 - Dec 8 with 283 viewsHerbivore

I honestly feel like the last thing we need is yet another manager who has been around the block.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Experience on 17:49 - Dec 8 with 259 viewsChurchman

Experience on 17:44 - Dec 8 by Herbivore

I honestly feel like the last thing we need is yet another manager who has been around the block.

It certainly feels that way to me. With his track record and experience I felt Cook was guaranteed to succeed. That went well.

I have to say Neil Lennon seems a bit of an odd candidate.
Experience on 17:54 - Dec 8 with 236 viewspointofblue

Lampard would fit that remit if nothing else - he felt a lot of pressure at Chelsea, albeit couldn't quite cope with it. Then again, I think Football League players might look up at him more than his final squad there.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024