Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lampard 3/1 19:28 - Dec 8 with 4325 viewskizaitfc

Considering it is something most have written off including myself there seems to be a chance of it happening.

Obviously tough to know with bookies odds as I suspect the market isn't particularly big so may be the case a £20 shifts the price significantly.

Personally I'd be happy with Warnock, Manning or Lampard

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Lampard 3/1 on 21:09 - Dec 8 with 1013 viewsBloomBlue

Wasn't he also firm favourite with the bookies for the Norwich job?

I wouldn't want him and he won't come here the job is too low for his perceived high standards, he'll wait for a Prem job or at worse a Championship role.
Lampard 3/1 on 21:12 - Dec 8 with 1012 viewsPhilTWTD

Lampard 3/1 on 20:50 - Dec 8 by Illinoisblue

Any obvious front runner, Phil? Appleton or Pearson?

Really don't know. Appleton was the name I heard in February when the takeover was first mooted. Pearson I can't see leaving Bristol City for here at the present time, even if he'd be interested in Town in other circumstances. Obviously he was close to getting the job in 2006 and when we asked him about it at a press conference a few years later he said his wife has family in the area.
Lampard 3/1 on 21:13 - Dec 8 with 994 viewsPhilTWTD

Lampard 3/1 on 20:51 - Dec 8 by wkj

Also, any sense of time line - I know they didn't seem like the were going to rush anything, but last night surely moved the needle up on the urgency front.

Can only go on what MA said on Monday, no rush, maybe not even before January. However, I agree, last night might have focused minds a touch.
[Redacted] on 21:28 - Dec 8 with 897 viewsvictorywilhappen

Lampard 3/1 on 21:13 - Dec 8 by PhilTWTD

Can only go on what MA said on Monday, no rush, maybe not even before January. However, I agree, last night might have focused minds a touch.

[Redacted]
Lampard 3/1 on 21:35 - Dec 8 with 866 viewsPhilTWTD

[Redacted] on 21:28 - Dec 8 by victorywilhappen

[Redacted]

Think ideally he'd be looking for a Premier League club having left Chelsea, Championship at worst.
Lampard 3/1 on 21:36 - Dec 8 with 855 viewsMickslimp

Lampard 3/1 on 21:13 - Dec 8 by PhilTWTD

So Phil if you had to have a cheeky one pound bet who would you go for? Or is it really a case at this stage of could be anyone (even someone totally out of the blue)
[Redacted] on 21:39 - Dec 8 with 820 viewsvictorywilhappen

Lampard 3/1 on 21:35 - Dec 8 by PhilTWTD

Think ideally he'd be looking for a Premier League club having left Chelsea, Championship at worst.

[Redacted]
Lampard 3/1 on 21:43 - Dec 8 with 774 viewspointofblue

Lampard 3/1 on 21:12 - Dec 8 by PhilTWTD

Really don't know. Appleton was the name I heard in February when the takeover was first mooted. Pearson I can't see leaving Bristol City for here at the present time, even if he'd be interested in Town in other circumstances. Obviously he was close to getting the job in 2006 and when we asked him about it at a press conference a few years later he said his wife has family in the area.

I almost miss Evans' days when he usually had someone lined up before wielding the axe. If we wait until January this season may still be alive, but not in a good way.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Login to get fewer ads

Lampard 3/1 on 21:53 - Dec 8 with 719 viewswkj

Lampard 3/1 on 21:36 - Dec 8 by Mickslimp

So Phil if you had to have a cheeky one pound bet who would you go for? Or is it really a case at this stage of could be anyone (even someone totally out of the blue)

Out of all the ones we're seeing thrown around - Manning is probably my choice, though I really have a gut feeling that the current favorite, Niel Lennon, is going to be our choice

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Lampard 3/1 on 22:20 - Dec 8 with 634 viewsstrikalite

[Redacted] on 21:39 - Dec 8 by victorywilhappen

[Redacted]

He needs a promotion on his CV....
Lampard 3/1 on 22:28 - Dec 8 with 605 viewsPhilTWTD

Lampard 3/1 on 21:36 - Dec 8 by Mickslimp

I've put all my money on Deep Blue as per the earlier thread. I think you're right, I don't think there's any shoo-in for it at this stage, not that I'm aware of anyway.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024