Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I was encouraged by morseys post match interview 18:22 - Dec 11 with 553 viewsnodge_blue

Thought he sounded genuine. Maybe he is more comited than I thought.

Or am I just nieve?

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

I was encouraged by morseys post match interview on 18:23 - Dec 11 with 536 viewsJ2BLUE

To be honest, fans come out with all sorts of sh1te about players not caring or being committed. It's lazy and incorrect the vast majority of the time.

Of course he cares. He didn't want to come to league one. He wants promotion.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I was encouraged by morseys post match interview on 18:24 - Dec 11 with 522 viewsdominiciawful

Don't be such a naïve Naimh, nieve.

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

I was encouraged by morseys post match interview on 18:24 - Dec 11 with 513 viewsjayessess

I was encouraged by morseys post match interview on 18:23 - Dec 11 by J2BLUE

To be honest, fans come out with all sorts of sh1te about players not caring or being committed. It's lazy and incorrect the vast majority of the time.

Yeah, exactly this. Last year's lot, this year's lot. It's all b0llocks, we've no idea what's going on in their heads or what's being said behind closed doors. We pretend we can infer their mental state from their performances, but it's nonsense.
[Post edited 11 Dec 2021 18:25]

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

I was encouraged by morseys post match interview on 18:28 - Dec 11 with 472 viewsnodge_blue

I was encouraged by morseys post match interview on 18:24 - Dec 11 by dominiciawful

Don't be such a naïve Naimh, nieve.

Oops sorry about the spelling. Normally my better asset. I'll let it stand to show the idiot I am 😂

I am slightly drunk.
[Post edited 11 Dec 2021 18:28]

I was encouraged by morseys post match interview on 18:28 - Dec 11 with 462 viewsfooters

I was encouraged by morseys post match interview on 18:23 - Dec 11 by J2BLUE

He's not going to get it this season.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

I was encouraged by morseys post match interview on 18:32 - Dec 11 with 413 viewsnodge_blue

I was encouraged by morseys post match interview on 18:28 - Dec 11 by footers

He's not going to get it this season.

Highly unlikely. I can't help think if they were so behind cook they should have played more for him.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024