Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Seen a couple of these on the tube 23:24 - Dec 14 with 1031 viewsCoastalblue

Apologies for language contained within, but feel it's justified.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Seen a couple of these on the tube on 08:40 - Dec 15 with 714 viewsbluelagos

You feel it justified to "hope someone dies" because they don't/won't wear a mask?

Genuinely or you just showing your frustration at those who don't/won't mask up as/when needed?

So much divisive hate at the moment...

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Seen a couple of these on the tube on 08:48 - Dec 15 with 675 viewsSwansea_Blue

Seen a couple of these on the tube on 08:40 - Dec 15 by bluelagos

You feel it justified to "hope someone dies" because they don't/won't wear a mask?

Genuinely or you just showing your frustration at those who don't/won't mask up as/when needed?

Quite. Why leave it to chance and "hope"? They should be hunted down with gangs of dogs and Jehovah Witnesses!!

Def info.

(It is a bit strong and OTT isn't it. Continuing to patiently try and persuade people seems a much more civilised approach).

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Seen a couple of these on the tube on 08:49 - Dec 15 with 670 viewsGeoffSentence

I have to admit feelings of schadenfreude when I hear of vocal anti-vaxxers dying of it.

I know that makes me wicked.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Seen a couple of these on the tube on 09:00 - Dec 15 with 615 viewsTractorCam

Uppied by mistake, poor sticker. Although I wonder where the QR code takes you?

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Seen a couple of these on the tube on 09:07 - Dec 15 with 568 viewsCoastalblue

No, didn't mean it was justified that people die, more justified that those who refuse to suffer the intense hardship of wearing a mask for 15 minutes of their day are called c**ts.

Having looked since at the subreddit, the guy does seem a bit unhinged and over zealous to put it lightly.

I do however find it astounding the weight of people who are unwilling to mask up for a train journey.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024