Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can we get the safety car out please... 20:38 - Dec 15 with 226 viewsSkip_Intro

nt
Can we get the safety car out please... on 20:39 - Dec 15 with 213 viewshomer_123

We'd crash it

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Can we get the safety car out please... on 20:40 - Dec 15 with 198 viewsTractorFrog

We could have a one-lap restart with new soft tyres and be against Barrow with 40-lap old hards and we still wouldn't be able to win.

They'd all laugh at me if they knew what I was trying to do. To create a new strain of super-wine in half-an-hour with a fraction of nature's resources and a FOOL for an assistant. 'Bernard Black, he's mad,' they'd say, 'he's insane, he's dangerous.' Well I'll show them! I'll show them all!
Poll: What hurt more?

Can we get the safety car out please... on 20:42 - Dec 15 with 180 viewsWarkystache

Can we get the safety car out please... on 20:40 - Dec 15 by TractorFrog

We could have a one-lap restart with new soft tyres and be against Barrow with 40-lap old hards and we still wouldn't be able to win.

We could be in a Merc against eleven wheelbarrows and we'd still bottle that last corner.

Poll: If we were guaranteed promotion next season, how would you celebrate?
Blog: [Blog] It's Time the Club Pushed On

Can we get the safety car out please... on 20:42 - Dec 15 with 173 viewsWD19

Can we get the safety car out please... on 20:40 - Dec 15 by TractorFrog

Don’t panic. Let’s get to 88 minutes less than 5 goals down and then it will be ‘next goal wins’.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024