Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So if it is McKenna, who is his assistant? 15:01 - Dec 16 with 703 viewsElderGrizzly

Pert appears to be a conditioning coach, so you'd expect he wants someone who he knows?

Will he go for an experienced AM, like Magilton did with Gorman?
[Post edited 16 Dec 2021 15:01]
So if it is McKenna, who is his assistant? on 15:06 - Dec 16 with 608 viewsWacko

Some Man U fans have been saying they hope Phelan goes too - so he could be an experienced option. I'd also like Carrick

Poll: Who would you rather see lose their job?

So if it is McKenna, who is his assistant? on 15:07 - Dec 16 with 578 viewsclive_baker

So if it is McKenna, who is his assistant? on 15:06 - Dec 16 by Wacko

Some Man U fans have been saying they hope Phelan goes too - so he could be an experienced option. I'd also like Carrick

Gary Roberts

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

So if it is McKenna, who is his assistant? on 15:12 - Dec 16 with 471 viewsBlue_Armee

SUPER JIM please

Poll: Mexit or McStay? Not what you want but what you think will actually happen

So if it is McKenna, who is his assistant? on 15:13 - Dec 16 with 458 viewsRyorry

In light of our previous managerial experiences, seems absolutely *crucial* to get this right, must be someone he's worked with before, surely?

The Klug connection is interesting tho, we know Klug said years ago that he didn't want the managership himself, but maybe he's put in a good word for McKenna?

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

So if it is McKenna, who is his assistant? on 15:13 - Dec 16 with 431 viewsPrideOfTheEast

I'd like Ronaldo to come in too. No chance of Carrick obviously.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024