Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How come none of you lot have COVID? 10:14 - Dec 18 with 2094 viewsWallingford_Boy

Didn’t you go to Charlton?

RIP Sir Bobby

How come none of you lot have COVID? on 11:45 - Dec 18 with 337 viewsWallingford_Boy

How come none of you lot have COVID? on 10:38 - Dec 18 by LRB84UK

I went to Charlton, I tested positive on the Friday, my son on the Saturday and hubby yesterday.

Christmas cancelled

Yep same. Positive on Sunday, son (who came with me) also, but will be un-isolated by Xmas.

RIP Sir Bobby

How come none of you lot have COVID? on 11:45 - Dec 18 with 334 viewsWallingford_Boy

How come none of you lot have COVID? on 10:26 - Dec 18 by Guthrum

Because Covid takes about a week to incubate.

Eh? Charlton was last week, thus my question.

RIP Sir Bobby

How come none of you lot have COVID? on 11:47 - Dec 18 with 322 viewsWallingford_Boy

How come none of you lot have COVID? on 11:35 - Dec 18 by jeera

A number have posted they currently have/have recently had covid.

There's a thread on this page for a start.

I haven’t got time to scroll through this forum before I post.

Actually I have, I’m stuck in one room at home with nothing to do!

RIP Sir Bobby

How come none of you lot have COVID? on 12:32 - Dec 18 with 277 viewsN2_Blue

I went to Charlton (unfortunately) and did not get COVID.

I'm not going today because it's too close to Christmas to take the risk as I've not had an Xmas at home for nearly 3 years!

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

How come none of you lot have COVID? on 13:07 - Dec 18 with 235 viewsNthsuffolkblue

How come none of you lot have COVID? on 11:30 - Dec 18 by witchdoctor

looks as if I chose the right boozer then..😂😂

There are all sorts of reasons why you might not have tested positive while many have.

You may not have spent significant enough time close enough to those who were contagious.

You might have caught it, be asymptomatic and simply not have triggered any lateral flows you have taken (and now be ripe to be the centre of spread today).

You might have a natural level of immunity and very healthy immune system that has protected you. Our daughter has been in close contact with at least 4 individuals who have had it over periods of several weeks and then for a couple of days more recently. She has repeatedly tested negative on PCRs (which are still not 100% accurate so don't prove she hasn't had it either).

If there is a pub with 3 or 4 contagious individuals in it, there will be many who will be exposed to a very high viral load but there will still be a number who won't, especially if they are ventilating well and you avoid the bar and the toilets.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

How come none of you lot have COVID? on 14:05 - Dec 18 with 205 viewsBramidan

How come none of you lot have COVID? on 11:08 - Dec 18 by LRB84UK

I work at a hospital and worked every day last Christmas as I knew we couldn't see family. I had Christmas day off and worked everything else. At one point I did 27 days in a row with no days off to help out. I needed this Christmas after the year we've all had. Suppose there's always next year

Heartfelt thanks to you and all your colleagues.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024