Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just watched talking town after match 00:04 - Dec 19 with 1530 viewsstevieg

Guv said Lee Evan’s was good why f.. king game did he watch becauase Evan’s was absolutely dogs in the second half.
Just watched talking town after match on 00:11 - Dec 19 with 1479 viewscatch74

What’s Guv?

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Just watched talking town after match on 00:14 - Dec 19 with 1465 viewsblaggers

I can't sit through that podcast.

Poll: What happens next?

Just watched talking town after match on 00:19 - Dec 19 with 1445 viewsJimmyJazz

Just watched talking town after match on 00:14 - Dec 19 by blaggers

I can't sit through that podcast.

Never heard the podcast, is it as painful as the OP

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

Just watched talking town after match on 00:27 - Dec 19 with 1417 viewsmccarthy_is_god

Please stop normalising attributing made up nicknames to yourself.

Poll: Ban the Away Day guff?

Just watched talking town after match on 00:53 - Dec 19 with 1351 viewsbrazil1981

Here we go again…Evans is the current scapegoat every match on here currently! I also happen to think he’s played well last week and today…and obviously so do the coaches coz they keep picking him!!!!!
Just watched talking town after match on 08:00 - Dec 19 with 1158 viewsgalacticoblue

He had an iffy first 10mins of the 2nd half, as Sunderland changed their tactics. A few others needed time to adjust as well. But overall he had a decent game.
Just watched talking town after match on 08:29 - Dec 19 with 1078 viewsOsborneOneNil

Just watched talking town after match on 08:00 - Dec 19 by galacticoblue

He had an iffy first 10mins of the 2nd half, as Sunderland changed their tactics. A few others needed time to adjust as well. But overall he had a decent game.

Yeah, pretty much agree. He had a 15 minute spell second half where he was weak in the tackle for the build up to their goal, then he made 4/5 awful misplaced passes…but overall, was ok.
Just watched talking town after match on 10:17 - Dec 19 with 913 viewsI_LOVE_GOLLOB

You are bang on. He was terrible. If you watch him too much he turns into Douglas. Poor passer, terrible tackler that's when he's in the game. Aluko & Morsy had to play well to cover his ass.

Poll: How would you kill a budgie?

Login to get fewer ads

Just watched talking town after match on 10:19 - Dec 19 with 905 viewschrismakin

We are at that stage tho where people forget what league we are in.

Evans is one of those league 1 midfielders who do a standard job. But he has the ability to spread play quickly with a cross field ping. I've yet to see any of our other cms do similar. They are all good at smaller passing phases but I couldn't pick 1 who could ping a diag over for Burns.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Just watched talking town after match on 12:43 - Dec 19 with 785 viewsPositivelyPortman

Just watched talking town after match on 10:17 - Dec 19 by I_LOVE_GOLLOB

You are bang on. He was terrible. If you watch him too much he turns into Douglas. Poor passer, terrible tackler that's when he's in the game. Aluko & Morsy had to play well to cover his ass.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but isn’t he the only Towen player to have scored a hat trick this season?

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

Just watched talking town after match on 13:26 - Dec 19 with 728 viewsI_LOVE_GOLLOB

Just watched talking town after match on 12:43 - Dec 19 by PositivelyPortman

Correct me if I’m wrong, but isn’t he the only Towen player to have scored a hat trick this season?

You're correct. If you only go to one game a season and that was it, then lucky you!

Poll: How would you kill a budgie?

Just watched talking town after match on 13:33 - Dec 19 with 712 viewsSuperCoops

Just watched talking town after match on 12:43 - Dec 19 by PositivelyPortman

What a weird argument you offer.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024