Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Something many of you will be looking forward to 17:00 - Dec 21 with 485 viewsfactual_blue

https://www.ok.co.uk/celebrity-news/miranda-hart-bbc-sitcom-reboot-25737445

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Something many of you will be looking forward to on 17:05 - Dec 21 with 446 viewsMelford

I do miss my ex-mrs but Christ I had to watch some absolute sh*t TV when I was with her. God knows how many times I had to watch this, she'd even quote the 'catchphrases' when we were out and about.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Something many of you will be looking forward to on 17:08 - Dec 21 with 442 viewsEwan_Oozami

Thought it might happen - there was an interview with Tom Ellis a little while ago where he said he wouldn't rule out a return as long he could be Lucifer rather than Gary....

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Something many of you will be looking forward to on 17:41 - Dec 21 with 390 viewsfactual_blue

Something many of you will be looking forward to on 17:05 - Dec 21 by Melford

I do miss my ex-mrs but Christ I had to watch some absolute sh*t TV when I was with her. God knows how many times I had to watch this, she'd even quote the 'catchphrases' when we were out and about.

Sally Phillips and Patricia Hodge are both, for different reasons, charming and talented actors.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Something many of you will be looking forward to on 17:46 - Dec 21 with 377 viewsMelford

Something many of you will be looking forward to on 17:41 - Dec 21 by factual_blue

Sally Phillips and Patricia Hodge are both, for different reasons, charming and talented actors.

I love Sally Phillips

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Something many of you will be looking forward to on 17:48 - Dec 21 with 369 viewswkj

Possibly the only thing less funny than Mrs Brown. Have it.........

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024