Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Happy Christmas from the depths of the night shift 06:07 - Dec 25 with 1036 viewsBlueBadger

A mostly calm one, thankfully - enjoy your day all and stay safe.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Happy Christmas from the depths of the night shift on 06:42 - Dec 25 with 982 viewsblueislander

Merry Christmas Badger. All love and respect for what you and your colleagues do. I hope you do get some time to enjoy yourself this Christmas.
Happy Christmas from the depths of the night shift on 06:59 - Dec 25 with 966 viewsKeno

Love you badgy

Hope it’s a good day

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Happy Christmas from the depths of the night shift on 07:04 - Dec 25 with 962 viewsblueislander

Happy Christmas from the depths of the night shift on 06:59 - Dec 25 by Keno

Love you badgy

Hope it’s a good day

Merry Christmas from your fatherland Keno.
Happy Christmas from the depths of the night shift on 07:21 - Dec 25 with 942 viewsKeno

Happy Christmas from the depths of the night shift on 07:04 - Dec 25 by blueislander

Merry Christmas from your fatherland Keno.

Cheers!! Have a good one

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Happy Christmas from the depths of the night shift on 07:30 - Dec 25 with 932 viewsWarkystache

Good one Badger - no drunks or emergency Covid cases!

You're probably asleep now so Merry Christmas!

Poll: If we were guaranteed promotion next season, how would you celebrate?
Blog: [Blog] It's Time the Club Pushed On

Happy Christmas from the depths of the night shift on 08:21 - Dec 25 with 879 viewsbobbyramsey

Merry Christmas BB.

Stay safe.
Happy Christmas from the depths of the night shift on 08:41 - Dec 25 with 844 viewsFtnfwest

Merry Xmas buh and hopefully a similar new year!
Happy Christmas from the depths of the night shift on 14:51 - Dec 25 with 723 viewsBlueBadger

Update: famous last words - a last minute flurry in the final few hours! One into ITU and another one knocking on the door..

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Login to get fewer ads

Happy Christmas from the depths of the night shift on 12:31 - Dec 26 with 529 viewswitchdoctor

did you get your NHS bonus Badger?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024