Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sone Aluko appreciation thread 11:00 - Dec 31 with 3435 viewsKuqishitsonpukki

What a master on the ball he is, great feet, great to watch, exciting, agile, has scored a few from midfield and some assists as well. Looks like the type of player we’ve needed for about 7 years..let’s just take a moment to appreciate Sone Aluko and how good he is, IMO a strong player of the season contender.
Sone Aluko appreciation thread on 23:02 - Dec 31 with 535 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Sone Aluko appreciation thread on 21:35 - Dec 31 by Swansea_Blue

I thought that was his worst performance since his debut, and borderline may have been worse than his debut. Couldn’t run with the ball, couldn’t find a pass. Totally ineffectual from what I saw (only on iFollow though, so I couldn’t see any work he was putting in off the ball).

Not what I saw from being there. Constantly beat his men and kept possession. Even when it looked like he had lost it, we retained it either through him or another Town player that the ball went to. Think he misplaced one pass and a couple of times didn't lay the ball off very well so the sting went from the attack but we kept possession.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Sone Aluko appreciation thread on 23:15 - Dec 31 with 516 viewsjeera

Sone Aluko appreciation thread on 23:02 - Dec 31 by Nthsuffolkblue

Not what I saw from being there. Constantly beat his men and kept possession. Even when it looked like he had lost it, we retained it either through him or another Town player that the ball went to. Think he misplaced one pass and a couple of times didn't lay the ball off very well so the sting went from the attack but we kept possession.

He did misplace a pass or two but I'm sure he had 3 or 4 markers on him at the time.

I posted a couple of weeks ago how his runs draw opposition players so when he does release the ball it is into space he has helped to create.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Sone Aluko appreciation thread on 23:58 - Dec 31 with 489 viewsBonchosBicycle

People were saying he was past his best and his debut did seem to confirm that, but he's been terrific since then. Certainly been one of the better free transfers we've picked up in a while and should be nailed on for an extension I'd think.
Sone Aluko appreciation thread on 10:11 - Jan 1 with 426 viewsITFC_Forever

Yep, definitely surprise of the season, especially after a poor debut when by his own admission he wasn’t fit…. He oozes class and quality and rarely wastes the ball.

P 1125, W 501, D 288, L 336, F 1709, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Sone Aluko appreciation thread on 10:49 - Jan 1 with 400 viewsdirtyboy

Sone Aluko appreciation thread on 10:11 - Jan 1 by ITFC_Forever

Yep, definitely surprise of the season, especially after a poor debut when by his own admission he wasn’t fit…. He oozes class and quality and rarely wastes the ball.

You don’t get someone spending £7.5m on a player (even now) without there being some classy attributes and he’s shown he has those still.

He makes the ball stick and his close control is superb.

Thoroughly enjoy watching him play.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024