Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Must admit I was worried 13:00 - Jan 9 with 840 viewsgtsb1966

how some players would react when Cook got the sack. Some came here partly because they wanted to play for Cook and understandably so. How wrong was I. They have been superb.
Must admit I was worried on 13:18 - Jan 9 with 773 viewsHciwspi

Same, but it's been a pleasant surprise.
Must admit I was worried on 13:22 - Jan 9 with 748 viewsBseaBlue

Absolutely. Players aren't stupid though so perhaps it's more a case of having respect for the quality of the coaching staff and sessions being put on? Maybe the players that had represented Cook before realised it was not the same when they got here.
Must admit I was worried on 13:31 - Jan 9 with 703 viewsrgp1

Must not get carried away though. Still many points to make up. Mckennas job I think is for next season. This season is clearing up the sick left behind by his predecessors.
Must admit I was worried on 13:38 - Jan 9 with 677 viewsWD19

None of them are going to benefit from downing tools and languishing lower mid table in division 3. Or worse, languishing in the stiffs of a mid table 3rd division outfit.
Must admit I was worried on 13:44 - Jan 9 with 651 viewsWickets

Maybe they too felt something was not quite right !
Must admit I was worried on 13:56 - Jan 9 with 608 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Players are fickle, with little loyalty to club or manager.

It was never really a risk.
[Post edited 9 Jan 2022 14:07]

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Must admit I was worried on 13:57 - Jan 9 with 601 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Must admit I was worried on 13:22 - Jan 9 by BseaBlue

Absolutely. Players aren't stupid though so perhaps it's more a case of having respect for the quality of the coaching staff and sessions being put on? Maybe the players that had represented Cook before realised it was not the same when they got here.

Indeed.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024