Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remainder of season points prediction 14:53 - Jan 10 with 2177 viewsN2_Blue

I've predicted results for remainder of season and calculated 74 points - so playoffs is going to be close, I think we'll be in the race to the end.

My total of 74 points even included two defeats in the rest of January, including our next game v Bolton, a run of 4 draws in March and only winning 3 games in a row once.

11 Wins: (Accrington, Wimble, Gills, Donc, Burton, Chelt, Plym, Camb, Shrews, Crewe, Linc)
6 Draws: (Morecambe, Fleet, Ports, Oxf, Wigan, Charlton)
4 Defeats: (Bolton, Sheff Weds, MK Dons, Rotherham)

There will be games we don't win that we should but equally I think we could beat Bolton and Oxford but wanted to be on the pessimistic side.

We probably need 12 wins to be sure but plenty of games I can see where we can win.

I think it shows our fixtures really do have very many winnable games for an in form and confident side which we hopefully definitely will be come February. I still thought the playoffs was a tall order but they really are a possibility.
[Post edited 10 Jan 2022 14:53]

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Remainder of season points prediction on 15:00 - Jan 10 with 2119 viewsclive_baker

We have a nice run, for sure. February is pretty good on paper, 6 games which are Gillingham (22nd), Doncaster (24th), MK Dons (7th), Burton (12th), Cheltenham (13th) and Morecambe (21st). That could be a big yield.

If we're on at least 44 points at the end of Jan we'll certainly be in with a sniff. I still make it unlikely given the gap we left ourselves with but it's nice to dare to dream. A win Saturday would be a big step closer.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Remainder of season points prediction on 21:56 - Jan 22 with 1835 viewsN2_Blue

So far exactly what i predicted with loss to Bolton and a win today.

If we can win one of the next two away games - February looks very kind in terms of fixtures.

Not sure 74 points would be enough but this is still my predicted points total.

Remainder of season points prediction on 23:05 - Jan 22 with 1734 viewsOwainG1992

Remainder of season points prediction on 21:56 - Jan 22 by N2_Blue

So far exactly what i predicted with loss to Bolton and a win today.

If we can win one of the next two away games - February looks very kind in terms of fixtures.

Not sure 74 points would be enough but this is still my predicted points total.

I think Wimbledon win.
Whatever we get against Sheffield weds is a bonus then.
Take a point.

Poll: Apologies I'm bored. How many signings will we have by Plymouth at home.

Remainder of season points prediction on 23:13 - Jan 22 with 1704 viewsN2_Blue

Remainder of season points prediction on 23:05 - Jan 22 by OwainG1992

I think Wimbledon win.
Whatever we get against Sheffield weds is a bonus then.
Take a point.

Yep I'm hoping for 4 points from the two games and that will give us a net gain of 1 point on my 74 point prediction.

We would probably need 76 points for playoffs

Remainder of season points prediction on 17:06 - Feb 19 with 1327 viewsN2_Blue

So I've predicted 7 out of 8 results correct since this prediction on Jan 10th and we remain +1 so heading for 75 points!

I really fancy us to do this - lots of the top 6 to play each other too!

Remainder of season points prediction on 17:36 - Feb 19 with 1211 viewsbilllm

Remainder of season points prediction on 17:06 - Feb 19 by N2_Blue

So I've predicted 7 out of 8 results correct since this prediction on Jan 10th and we remain +1 so heading for 75 points!

I really fancy us to do this - lots of the top 6 to play each other too!

Think we will beat Cheltenham, get 4 out of the next 6 points were rolling, 6 out of the two away tractors rolling confidence sky high, we will walk into the top 6,
Remainder of season points prediction on 23:22 - Mar 12 with 785 viewsbluestandard

These predictions have been mighty impressive so far! Still +1 even after today.
Remainder of season points prediction on 00:30 - Mar 13 with 720 viewsN2_Blue

Remainder of season points prediction on 23:22 - Mar 12 by bluestandard

These predictions have been mighty impressive so far! Still +1 even after today.

Bit disappointed we are not more than +1 based on how we have played since i made the predictions.

Also 74 (or 75 points as we are currently predicted for) is not going to be enough. Still if we could get two wins v Plymouth and Oxford I'd say we'd still be in it but i think today is the day i realized it was bit too much of an ask.

Login to get fewer ads

Remainder of season points prediction on 07:16 - Mar 13 with 613 viewsbluestandard

Remainder of season points prediction on 00:30 - Mar 13 by N2_Blue

Bit disappointed we are not more than +1 based on how we have played since i made the predictions.

Also 74 (or 75 points as we are currently predicted for) is not going to be enough. Still if we could get two wins v Plymouth and Oxford I'd say we'd still be in it but i think today is the day i realized it was bit too much of an ask.

I agree it’s looking like a tall order now. Funnily enough, it’s not the result today which leaves me doubtful, but the injuries we’ve picked up. Morsy and Jackson cant effectively be replaced, and have been such a big part of our recent run. With other players now feeling the effects of our recent efforts, maintaining our current form is just starting to feel out of reach.

Still, we’re not out of it, and a good result next week would see everything change again! COYBs!!!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024