Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tory insiders calling the Sue Gray report already 23:21 - Jan 13 with 1102 viewsElderGrizzly

Surprise. - no criminal activity and a slapped wrist

Tory insiders calling the Sue Gray report already on 23:25 - Jan 13 with 1067 viewsN2_Blue

There is nothing here that people didn't know.

Sue Gray is a government civil servant. Her boss is Boris Johnson. So the report will be read by Boris and his advisors before it is released.

It's a farce, but what isn't in regards to this government.

Same way the Met police are saying they will wait for this report before investigating. Its a fix.

After all Downing Street is the most policed place in the UK. So what were all these police doing while the parties were going on.

This country isn't really as democratic as we think.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Tory insiders calling the Sue Gray report already on 23:28 - Jan 13 with 1049 viewsElderGrizzly

Tory insiders calling the Sue Gray report already on 23:25 - Jan 13 by N2_Blue

Sue Gray is a government civil servant. Her boss is Boris Johnson. So the report will be read by Boris and his advisors before it is released.

Same way the Met police are saying they will wait for this report before investigating. Its a fix.

After all Downing Street is the most policed place in the UK. So what were all these police doing while the parties were going on.

I’m with you on it all.

I’m a senior civil servant myself…
Tory insiders calling the Sue Gray report already on 23:32 - Jan 13 with 1026 viewsBlueBadger

Tory insiders calling the Sue Gray report already on 23:25 - Jan 13 by N2_Blue

The brilliant thing is, Johnson is *that* incompetent, tone deaf and corrupt he genuinely thinks that a whitewash will save him.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Tory insiders calling the Sue Gray report already on 23:36 - Jan 13 with 994 viewsElderGrizzly

Tory insiders calling the Sue Gray report already on 23:32 - Jan 13 by BlueBadger

The brilliant thing is, Johnson is *that* incompetent, tone deaf and corrupt he genuinely thinks that a whitewash will save him.

This is a No.10 briefing to select press tonight.

But as you say a whitewash or slap on the wrist will not work. It will make it worse.

And of course, there is another 7 days at least before this is published. There will be more to come

And the lawyer calls nonsense

[Post edited 13 Jan 2022 23:39]
Tory insiders calling the Sue Gray report already on 01:22 - Jan 14 with 840 viewsRyorry

Tory insiders calling the Sue Gray report already on 23:36 - Jan 13 by ElderGrizzly

This is a No.10 briefing to select press tonight.

But as you say a whitewash or slap on the wrist will not work. It will make it worse.

And of course, there is another 7 days at least before this is published. There will be more to come

And the lawyer calls nonsense

[Post edited 13 Jan 2022 23:39]

Are they actually so tone deaf they don't realise such a whitewash now would be glaringly obvious as such to anyone with two braincells to rub together, & backfire on them stupendously?

You've only got to look at that supermarket "Office Supplies" image (of a stand of bottles of wine) I posted earlier to see Johnson's now a widespread laughing stock. People are also seeing more & more on social media that the UK itself is increasingly being viewed with contempt by other countries around the world for the way it's being run, and how we (compliant, unprotesting residents) are allowing that. The scales are rapidly falling from even dyed in the wool blue eyes.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Tory insiders calling the Sue Gray report already on 02:35 - Jan 14 with 812 viewsXYZ

Tory insiders calling the Sue Gray report already on 01:22 - Jan 14 by Ryorry

Are they actually so tone deaf they don't realise such a whitewash now would be glaringly obvious as such to anyone with two braincells to rub together, & backfire on them stupendously?

You've only got to look at that supermarket "Office Supplies" image (of a stand of bottles of wine) I posted earlier to see Johnson's now a widespread laughing stock. People are also seeing more & more on social media that the UK itself is increasingly being viewed with contempt by other countries around the world for the way it's being run, and how we (compliant, unprotesting residents) are allowing that. The scales are rapidly falling from even dyed in the wool blue eyes.

Matthew Parris wrote a good article in the Times a few days ago explaing how Johnson was taking people down with him. Geidt, Simon Case, etc.

This woman, Sue Gray, can't be as clever as is being made out if she's playing along with the game. She should make the hospital pass to Cressida Dick asap to save her reputation and leave the ball in the hands of someone who deserves to take some flack.

Given that leak, it seems she isn't clever enough to do that.
Tory insiders calling the Sue Gray report already on 02:39 - Jan 14 with 793 viewsXYZ

Tory insiders calling the Sue Gray report already on 23:28 - Jan 13 by ElderGrizzly

I’m with you on it all.

I’m a senior civil servant myself…

What's the view of the government and civil service top brass of "senior civil servants" posting anti-government stuff on social media?

Seems a bit suspect to me.
Tory insiders calling the Sue Gray report already on 08:14 - Jan 14 with 539 viewsSteve_M

Of course they are going to spin it from now until the report is released; the actual point will be to read the report and not the spin though.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024