Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Commentary tonight 08:46 - Jan 25 with 542 viewsC_Jam_Blue

I recently subscribed to the IFollow audio pass but it looks like tonight's game is only available on the video pass. I won't be near a TV so does anyone know if the commentary will be available anywhere? I am not in the county so can't listen to Radio Suffolk. Any options?
Commentary tonight on 08:48 - Jan 25 with 508 viewsFixed_It

I'm sure it will be available on iFollow audio.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Commentary tonight on 08:48 - Jan 25 with 507 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

There's usually an option to watch or listen, and either way you can play them on your phone.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Commentary tonight on 08:48 - Jan 25 with 504 viewsGuthrum

I think it's just not accessible yet, rather than not at all. Often doesn't start until minutes before kickoff, anyway.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Commentary tonight on 08:53 - Jan 25 with 464 viewssuffolkpoker

I have been using my TV for Radio Suffolk. Im on the boarder off Norfolk and sometimes struggle in cars and other radios. Through my Telly is crystal clear.

Can all TV's pick it radio suffolk (aerial only) in the UK? Radio Suffolk has its own channel on freesat / freeview tvs.

Poll: Should Hewitt play for the Gulls in the 2nd round of the FA Cup

Commentary tonight on 08:55 - Jan 25 with 446 viewsblueislander

Commentary tonight on 08:48 - Jan 25 by Guthrum

I think it's just not accessible yet, rather than not at all. Often doesn't start until minutes before kickoff, anyway.

You can buy the video pass now, but ,as Guthers says, it doesn’t come on till a few minutes before kick off.
Commentary tonight on 09:02 - Jan 25 with 428 viewsC_Jam_Blue

Thanks for the replies, will hopefully come good tonight.
Commentary tonight on 09:07 - Jan 25 with 414 viewsDJR

Commentary tonight on 08:53 - Jan 25 by suffolkpoker

I have been using my TV for Radio Suffolk. Im on the boarder off Norfolk and sometimes struggle in cars and other radios. Through my Telly is crystal clear.

Can all TV's pick it radio suffolk (aerial only) in the UK? Radio Suffolk has its own channel on freesat / freeview tvs.

In Kent, I can only pick up Radio Sussex and Radio Kent on my TV. I can pick up Radio Suffolk through BBC Sounds, but it goes off air during matches, hence the need to buy a video or audio pass to watch or listen to the match.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024