Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New spine signings today....? 12:36 - Jan 31 with 1152 viewsEricsGate

With Nolan, Coulson, Fraser all out the door today and with Jackson not in the squad Saturday, is he moving??

I'd love to see an experienced CB, a centre midfielder and a goalscorer come into the squad

Thoughts

Poll: Positive or Negative towards Paul Cook..,?

New spine signings today....? on 12:41 - Jan 31 with 1075 viewsDavoIPB

I think we are fine with what we have got. Just need to keep improving the players we have. Considering Saturday we were without our usual midfield they did okay. Bakinson played some lovely passes and we were not as slow as people seemed to think. Needed two up front and better decision making in final third but that can be coached. Thompson played okay although all of their chances were as a result of him not being up to speed. He will get there in time.
New spine signings today....? on 12:41 - Jan 31 with 1067 viewsFPL_Tractor

I’d like McKenna to be given a chance with what we have here already, although I’d make an exception for Matete (650k seems a lot for someone out of contract in 5 months though).

For more ITFC chat and some fantasy football mutterings follow me on twitter @fpl_tractor.

New spine signings today....? on 12:47 - Jan 31 with 968 viewsOsborneOneNil

Matete would be a good signing, we need another Mors type, and he's only 20.

Other than that, possibly a CB as cover, but that's all.
New spine signings today....? on 12:49 - Jan 31 with 913 viewsFixed_It

New spine signings today....? on 12:47 - Jan 31 by OsborneOneNil

Yep. And I think that might happen. Just a hunch. I'd be offering them Harper on loan to soften the blow so late in the window.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

New spine signings today....? on 13:00 - Jan 31 with 757 viewsHighgateBlue

New spine signings today....? on 12:47 - Jan 31 by OsborneOneNil

I would love Matete, and I guess Nolan and Fraser going (especially with a decent fee for the latter), that makes it at least posssssible.

But I thought when Bakinson came in that that probably puts paid to any Matete ambitions, at least in this window.
New spine signings today....? on 13:03 - Jan 31 with 718 viewsjayessess

New spine signings today....? on 13:00 - Jan 31 by HighgateBlue

I would love Matete, and I guess Nolan and Fraser going (especially with a decent fee for the latter), that makes it at least posssssible.

But I thought when Bakinson came in that that probably puts paid to any Matete ambitions, at least in this window.

It's probably now or never, tbh. In the Summer he'll be out of contract and can probably set his sights higher.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024